Chapter 6

Jieun P.O.V.
(Day1)
"BEEP BEEP" Went my alarm. I opened my eyes and turned it off before checking the time. It was only 3 in the morning but because our flight is at 4.30, we have to wake up early to catch the bus to the airport. I yawned and stretched, stood up and woke Hana up from her slumber. She turned to the other side when I tried to shake her awake saying "10 more minutes." I rolled my eyes and went to shower and get ready for the trip. I wore a black shirt and black jeans paired with a flannel and vans. I double checked if I had everything before waking up Hana.

"Get up, you have 30 minutes till the bus arrives." I said to her. "So?" She said annoyed. "Fine, wake up late and let Donghyuk see your bed hair." I said with a smirk. "What?! Fine, but stop threatening me with Dongdong." She said as she shot up from bed. After Hana got ready, we pulled our luggages downstairs. Hana carried 2 luggages while I carried a small luggage with a backpack. Downstairs, we met with the rest of the team and got on the bus to the airport. As I checked the schedule again, we were supposed to reach Jeju Island by 5.35 am.

*Landed at Jeju Island*

We finally landed in Jeju after 1h and 5 minutes in the plane. As we exited, our heads brought us to a double-deckered bus where we met our tour guide for the trip. "Good morning everyone! I hope you had a great flight. Welcome to Jeju, so today, I will be taking you on a tour around the island, trying different activities and also different foods. Please take a water bottle each as today is going to be a long day. I'm not going to say much so follow me to the bus." He announced, giving out water bottles to us.

I had to say, going around the island was one of the most relaxing things I had ever done, enjoying the scenery of the beach and people doing activities together. But it would be better if the guide would stop talking on the bus, especially to me. He has been bothering the woman on board ever since we entered the bus, and it was annoying. He was going around saying "Hello ladies! You look great/beautiful/like a goddess today, wanna go for a swim with me tomorrow at the beach?" It just urks the sh*t out if me, we all know he's those type of playboys. He also goes around sitting beside us and touching us unecessarily every chance he got. No joke, I felt like punching him everytime he disturbed me or Hana.

But mostly, I enjoyed the day talking to the people living on the island and trying the foods. At about 8pm in the night, we finally ended the tour and reached our hotel, Sunset hotel. The guide, named Oh Min Jin, checked us in rooms in pairs and of course, I got paired with Hana. We turned in for the night after ordering room service(because Hana's a big eater).

(Day2)
Today was the 2nd day in Jeju and we were going today. Hana and I were woken up via a wake up call from the front desk at 8am. We were going to the beach in the morning till afternoon but we had to have breakfast today. Hana wore a short light pink dress with her swimsuit under it while I wore the white dress that we bought 2 days ago. I didn't want to wear my swimsuit under it so I brought it along with me. Everyone brought their own changing bag for later.

There was a buffet at the hotel restaurant and Hana ate some toast with fruits while I ate waffles and pancakes. "Careful what you eat Jieun, you might get fat. Oho! My bad, you are already fat." Chanhee said as she walked past us with Mina. "Pig." Mina said after Chanhee. "Mwo?! You-" Hana said before I covered her mouth. "Ignore her." I said to Hana. "Hmph" Hana sat down angrily. "Alright everyone, let's finish up in 10 minutes, the bus will be here soon!" Mr. Oh said. I finished my food and so did Hana, we returned our plates and went to the washroom before assembling at the lobby.

Upon reaching the beach, everyone went towards the changing rooms to change into their swimsuits while Hana and I placed our mats down under a shady tree. "I'm going to the sea first, go change!" Hana said as she took off her dress, revealing her two-piece and going to the sea. I sat back on the mat with my back leaning against the tree and put on my headphones and played music all the way.

I watched everyone play in the water together, splashing water at each other and swimming into the deep sea. "Aren't you going to go in?" Someone said as they sat beside me. I turned and saw Hanbin sittung down beside me looking at the others too. "Nah, well at least not until Hana forces me to." I said. "What about me?" Hana said as she walked up. "Jieun! Go change into your swimsuit." She said. "No, I don't wanna swim." I told her. "You don't have a choice." She said taking my swimsuit and pulling me. I lipped 'Help me' to Hanbin as Hana pulled me towards the changing room. Hanbin smirked and got up to join the rest of the boys. "Go change or I'll help you." Hana said as she stood in front if the room, blocking me from running. I sighed and changed because I knew I couldnn't change her mind. I wrapped myself in my towel after changing and walked back to the mat with Hana. "Come on, let's go in..." Hana said pleadingly. "Andwae, I'm not going in. You can't make me." I said back. "Who says I can't? BOYS, DO IT!" She shouted. I looked at her and looked straight to see some boys running towards me. "NO NO NO" I shouted as I ran away, which made then chase me. I dropped my towel on the mat so I was pretty much running with my swimsuit on. I ran about half way around the beach (I was fast) before they caught me. They only caught me because I tripped on a rock and fell down. One of the boys carried me over his shoulder and brought me towards the sea where the others were. I was thrown into the sea with a loud splash and everyone was just cheering while watching me get thrown in.

Conclusion, we had a lot of fun actually. It wasn't as bad as I thought and I enjoyed it very much. I haven't visited the beach in 8 years after my dad died, but this time although it wasn't with my family, the crew was just like my 2nd family. Side note, Chanhee wore a 2-piece and all of the boys except iKON was swooning over her, but she clung onto Hanbin most of the time. After swimming and having fun, we stood together to take a group photo. Hana stood beside Donghyuk while I was squished together with a bunch of boys. After that, all of us changed back into normal clothing and went for dinner at a local restaurant around the beach.

Okai I suq at writing now.