Decisions + Explainations

~Roman~

I can't believe he actually moved here. Was ruining my life once not enough for him? The moment I saw that snake on the driveway of that new house, I knew things could only get worse. Now Virgil is in danger of falling into one of his traps, and it's all my fault.

I should have just played it cool - not seemed worried about it. Then Virgil wouldn't have questioned anything, he wouldn't have gotten mad, and he wouldn't have gone to talk to him to find out more. But I was just so shocked and scared that I wasn't thinking, and now I'm walking on thin ice.

Three days have gone by since that morning, and Virgil still seems annoyed that I won't tell him more about Deci. Maybe I should tell him the truth, but I don't want to relive all that mess, and I definetly don't want Virgil to take it the wrong way. Couldn't he just tell that Deci is a horrible person, stay away from him, and stop pressing me about it? Why did he have to have such big, adorable brown eyes when he pleaded with me? Why was he so cute and persuasive? Why did it have to break my heart every time I told him no?

I sat up in my room, frustrated. What could I do? I thought through all of my options, and none of them were any good. I let out a long sigh, falling back on my bed and rubbing my eyes tiredly. He'll find out eventually. I thought ruefully. I guess it's better for him to find out from me than from someone else - or, god forbid, from Deci.

I sat up, already in a bad mood, and I hadn't even started to explain anything to anyone yet. I started to reach for my phone, then thought better of it. Explaining everything would be difficult over texts, and Virgil wouldn't be able to tell the tone in which I said things, which can warp a conversation in many terrible ways. Letting out another sigh, I got up slowly. It was January, and so I slipped on a white and gold sweater against the cold before leaving the house to walk over to Virgil's.

When I knocked on the door, Virgil answered it. Before he could say anything though, I said, "We need to talk. . .  I want to tell you about Deci."

___________

Okay! So! Hahaa . . . it's been a while, huh? Let me explain everything.

I started this story almost a year ago now. All you people really liked it and I got so many wholesome comments! You guys are so lovely. ❤ All of your love was the reason I kept writing this, the reason this has so many chapters. But then, some months ago, I hit a block. I had no idea what to write, so I slowed down and finally stopped updating. Then school started and I kind of forgot about it for a while. That is, until one weekend when I was with a friend who also loves the SanderSides, I remembered this book. I went back to this website, meaning to update this with something - a chapter or an explaination or both - but since I hadn't logged into WattPad in so long, it had logged me out of my account and unsaved my password. This meant that I had to log in again to access this. The problem? I had no idea what my password was. I got really worried for a while and sad that I wouldn't be able to update this at all anymore, even if I wanted to. But good news! I found the password! Well, obviously, because you're reading this right now. I made a seperate account when I thought that I would never be able to access this one, but I deleted that after I found the password for this one.

Phew! There! Now you know. Honestly though, I love all of you so much. Seeing comments on that last chapter saying things like 'this is the best story ever!' and 'when will this continue? I'll wait as long as it takes!' when I finally logged into this really warmed my heart. I appreciate every single one of you. I hope y'all enjoyed this small teaser chapter celebrating my success in finding my password so I can keep working on this! I think it's close to the end - maybe a few more chapters before the conclusion. Idk if I'm going to add in Remus, but who knows anything could happen. Promise to keep y'all updated and informed this time! Keep being positive my beautiful people! 💖🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤💗💌