Chapter 5

~

~Anna's POV~

"W-what the heck is wrong with this country's uniform?!" I was beyond embarrassed at the way-too-high skirt of the uniform.

Timothy, who was stuffing his face with toast was laughing at my red face and Eric, well, he was gawking.

"You gotta admit, it looks sexy-"

"Eric!" I kicked his back and ran to my room to put on black leggings that I kept for such purposes. I felt immediately at ease when my skin was covered. I had insecurities about showing too much skin. Can't help it.

I went back to the kitchen where I kept my bag and sipped some green tea while going through the messages that came over night. One message from a very close friend caught my eye but I had no time since the bell rang which signalled the arrival of Uchiha siblings.

Sighing, I stuffed my phone in my bag and put on my shoes, and followed Eric out, closing the door behind us. There it was again, the gawking. I flicked Sasuke's forehead so he would stop staring and greeted both the brothers.

"So how far is school?" Eric asked Sasuke. They both were walking forward and left me with Itachi. There was complete silence between us. I had nothing to say and he probably didn't either.

"Ten minutes walk to the bus stop then twenty minutes on the bus then a few more minutes walk to the school gates. Middle school building is located a little closer than the high school." Sasuke answered.

"So much walking...." I sulked at just the thought of it. Don't get me wrong, I love walking but in such clothing and loafers, its not very easy.

Bus ride was comparatively easy and welcoming. I liked the streets here and the serenity that was brought by conserved nature. The weather was pretty comfortable too.

"Oh here we are. See you later nii-san, Anna." Sasuke said and waved.

"Yeah. Take care." I answered. They both left and now I felt that I should really speak something because once the two boys were gone, I figured this was an awkward silence. So I first took a glance at the monotonous robot and sighed. He had earphones on.

The high school building wasn't that far away and I was glad to see it because that meant the end of the silence. Itachi took out his earphones and put them in his bag and went to the small lockers where he exchanged shoes. I did the same.

"Same classes right?" I asked him, he nodded and lead the way to class.

Did this guy even know how to speak? -.-

"Did you go through your schedule?" Itachi asked and I nodded.

"Hmm. But most of it went over my head." He sighed.

"It really isn't that difficult if you had normal brains."

"Do you consider me normal?" I asked with a straight face.

"Of course not."

"Well yeah since its really not a 'normal' person who can beat you at literally everything. Eh mate? Abnormal and proud~" I sang and ran up the remaining steps to the top floor where first years had their classrooms.

"My questions for you is, are you still abnormal?" He asked with a small smirk and entered the classroom first. We were 1-B.

"Woah! Is that a challenge rival-san?"

"Show me your schedule." He completely ignored my question. I sighed and thought thrice or four times before he snatched it from my hands and sweatdropped. "What the heck have you done to it?"

"I get distracted easily and well...." I tried defending myself.

"And then you end up drawing all over it. Excellent." I rolled my eyes.

"Sign of a great artist my friend."

"That seat is empty. You can take that." I followed his finger and started fake crying.

"But its in the baaacccckkkkkk!!" I always loved sitting in the front.

"Stop it. You are gathering attention."

"Hai." I behaved immediately and went to the back seat. It wasn't that back but it wasn't that front either.

"Now wait till homeroom starts. The teacher will explain everything." I nodded and waited patiently while noticing the students file in the class.

~

Up there is the uniform collage *^*

Enjoy~

Thank you for reading~

Itachi_Warrior desu~ ^/_\^