Chapter 82

~Anna's POV~

"No way!!"

" Yes way!" My uncle replied with the same enthusiasm as mine.

" Oh thank goodness!!"

" Hahaha. I can understand your relief." I grinned widely but discarded every happy emotion once Seiji entered the living room.

" She's not you, Ann-tan, but she'll work."

" Idiot! You don't say these kind of things about a lady!" I scolded my cousin.

" Sorry sorry."

" So, how far have you progressed?"

" We are dating, again."

" A proposal isn't far away. Work hard!" I patted Seiji's shoulder and left for my room.

My uncle had been staying for about a months and Seiji finally, finally found someone he liked other than me. She's some girl from his past. Actually his ex-girlfriend, so he knows pretty much everything about her.

The reason they broke up? Oh I could never forget! Seiji had told me so many times that I had to shut his mouth when he was about to tell me earlier in the week. Well, the girl had to move here in Konoha and she wasn't able to stand long-distance relationships so they reluctantly broke up. But now, the girl, whose name I still don't know, is moving to America for career purposes, they can live a happy life.

Oh how nice it is to have one person off my back! I should inform Itachi! Tehe! But wait! He hasn't even made it up to me so why should I? Maybe I should tell him that I accepted Seiji's proposal! He would be so mad! But it'll be enjoyable!

Amidst my thoughts my phone starting ringing and I didn't have to see who it was.

" Yo."

" Yo."

" Yo."

" Yo."

" Yo."

" Yo."

" Dude, stop copying me."

" I'm not copying you."

" Yes you are."

" No I'm not."

" Yes."

" No."

" Yes."

" No."

" Yes- the hell?! Did you call for this? Cuz I have really important things to do right now." Everyday of the past month was like this. Itachi always called at a particular time for which I always excused that I had to go sleep. It was his way of trying to make up.

" Rude."

" I am."

" I know. So what important things you have to do?"

" Like help uncle pack things."

" Is he leaving?"

" Ya, Friday night."

" That's tomorrow."

" Right."

" I can't believe your cousin found someone."

" Excuse me. I'm not 'someone'. Humph." I grinned when the words escaped.

" What?"

" I just thought it would be nice if I went back to America with Seiji."