Chapter 90

~Anna's POV~

" Its been three weeks over and it still hasn't rained!" I yelled while flailing my arms.

" I know your wound healed and all but don't do that." Itachi said pointing to my actions.

" Humph." I put my arms to my side and pouted. I managed to steal Itachi from Shisui but now I was crabby again when he called Tachi a few minutes ago.

" Sis! Ugly man is here!" Max announced running to me in the living room, followed by Shisui.

" My day was going so well until your ugly face came into view."

" Itachi, why is she always so mean?" Shisui clung to Itachi, complaining about me.

" Don't you have the balls to face me yourself, ugly?" I said with a smirk.

" That's it! If you call me ugly one more time then-"

" What will you do, ugly?"

" I.... I....... I will....do nothing. I mean what can I do? Itachi will beat me up for insulting you even though I'm his best friend." He sulked in a corner.

" That he would do without hesitation." I grinned but it faded soon when I heard some dripping sounds outside. " No way...." I whispered and walked in the backyard with a huge smile and sparkling eyes.

" Anna-" Itachi called but I was too happy right now to respond.

" ITS FINALLY RAINING!!" I yelled with joy looking up at the sky.

Cold. Cold. Cold.

" Yay! Rain!" I heard Max exclaim coming in the backyard but I pushed him back in.

" Its the first rain of the season, its polluted Max." I said in a responsible tone and he made a face.

" Take your own advice for once." Itachi said also from the comforts of the house.

" You blocked my rain last time, ain't gonna let that happen again." I stuck out my tongue then resumed enjoying the rain.

" You'll get sick."

" I have you on my side." He smiled but then frowned.

" That doesn't mean you should get sick."

" I can't hear you over the sound of the rain!" He shook his head then went inside but then Shisui appeared.

" Listen to him, will ya?"

" No."

" Its already tough dealing with you like this, it'll be tougher when you get sick."

" I can't hear you! But you should go inside! Your ugliness is even making the skies angry!" I yelled back as the thunder boomed.

Wait a second. Thunder. Thunder? THUNDER?!

When it lit up the sky again with a big sound, I started shivering in my place regretting letting lightning creep in my thoughts.

Darn it! Thunder! You ruined my rain!

Without another second to spare, I ran back inside the house and stuffed my ears with anything I could find to block the loud sounds of the lightning.

" What are you doing?" I looked at Itachi when he appeared in the kitchen where I was stuffing my ears.

" Its to block the thunder! Dude! Its scary!!" He sighed then reached to take it out. " Hey what are you doing?!" I slapped his hands away.