Chapter 2

~

~Anna's POV~

"Anna. Anna wake up." I could hear a distant voice invading my peaceful realm of sleep. I tried ignoring it, however it was not working.

"Five more minutes?" I mumbled in attempts to get rid of that nagger.

" No dear. Its already six pm-"

"SIX PM?! WHY THE HECK DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP SOONER?!?!" All my sleep suddenly went out of the window and I jumped off the bed, picking my clothes and running to the bathroom.

"For your information, we have been trying to wake you up for a few hours now." My brother explained from the other side of the door. "Seems you were tired so we left you to sleep."

"Oh yes. I was verrrry tired. I did soooo much work yesterday." I rolled my eyes and he got my point.

"No need to be salty about it." I heard him sigh. "Anyways, wear something nice. We are visiting the neighbours once Timothy is back."

"Oka~ Brother~" I sang and turned the faucet for a cold shower.

~

"Sis...." I looked at Max sitting on the kitchen counter with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Yas Maxy?" I inquired, putting the stew pot aside and getting a portable bowl for it to bring it to our neighbours.

"You are still wearing boxers." I shrugged.

"I'll change them once Tim is back."

"What if someone saw you like this? Accidentally?" I pondered over it for a moment then sighed.

"Alright. I will go change." So I went into my room and put some jeans on and smoothed my navy blue shirt.

As I descended the stairs, I heard voices in the kitchen and smiled upon looking at my two other brothers gathered there with Max.

"Hey Anna." Tim greeted. "I got you your schedule and uniform." I took the things from him and put away the uniform since it was already ironed and done along with the schedule.

"Thanks."

"So shall we get going?"

"YES!!" Max spoke enthusiastically. I nodded and took the bowl in my hands and slipped my feet in my flat closed tip black shoes and followed Tim and Eric and Max.

It was a walk longer than I had imagined. In America most of the houses were like just a yard away from one another but this was a different story. It was a three or four minutes walk considering I was just lazy to speed up.

Timothy rang the bell once we were there and waited for the door to open. A lady who alpeared to be in her early forties opened the door and smiled widely seeing so many people.

"Umm, hi.. Uh we just moved next to you and thought...um it would be nice to visit the neighbours finally...so umm..." Timothy started. Lord was he shy.

"Ah of course! Come in! Come in!" She greeted with a little laugh and stepped aside to let us in. Tim went first, then Eric with Max. I looked at the lady once more and my eyes were fixed on her face.

I felt as if I knew her. I felt as if I recognised her black hair and gentle smile and aura.

Much to my surprise, she was staring back. Maybe I do know her...

I smiled to the lady and my eyes went to the name plate beside the door. Uchiha. It said Uchiha.

Uchiha..

Uchiha

I have heard it somewhere...

And once again I looked at the lady and realisation struck me. My joy expressed itself through the lady's name with a wide grin.

"MIKOTO-SAN!!"

~