Chapter 56

~Anna's POV~

It was still some days of school before the vacations started and after seeing off my brothers, when I went back to sleep, it was given a rude awakening. Very rude.

Morning came by and I went to school, completely oblivious ofmy injuries. It was only when I knew, when Itachi mentioned it.

" You're supposed to take out the stitches today."

"Yeah. I will once I get home."

"So, how's your sleeping problem going?"

"Worse than ever. Even though I slept just an hour yesterday night, I wish I can never sleep again. The nightmares are getting worse."

"What did you see this time?" He asked concerned. Why was he so worried?

Maybe Tim told you that they were going to Pakistan. That's what I saw. Their flight got.......crashed...... No survivors. Everything burnt to ashes. Not even dead bodies. I can't sleep if there's this feeling of something going wrong. Its inevitable. Its annoying. Its scaring me."

"Maybe you just need some time to relax and that will do the trick."

"That's the problem. I can't relax when I'm not sleeping."

" Maybe some medicine-"

" No. No medicines. No pills. No drugs." He sighed.

" Your brother also told me to keep you company. And when I'm asked a favour, I make sure I fulfill it. Though you should have been able to go with them."

"Tell me about it. Fucking patriarchy."

~

After I exited the class, I went to wash my face then I went to the gym. I didn't wanna do anything anymore and upon looking at my face Gai-sensei immediately understood my condition.

"When are you gonna get okay kid?"

"I don't know sir. I don't know anymore."

"Well, you're excused. You can sit by and bunk the class."

I smiled gratefully and went to the benches with heavy steps.

Oh man. Its like I'm about to die. Maybe that's a good thing. Ya, I will be free of all my worries that way. Being dead would be good in a way.

"It astonishes me that you're here today. Again." I looked up to the speaker.

" Go away Sasuke. I'm not in the mood."

" Did I say you are in mood?"

" Just leave me alone."

" Alright." Soon after, I didn't hear anymore from him. I actually thought he left so to believe he was gone, I slightly lifted my head and shit, he was right in front of me.

"You act like Itachi sometimes. I wonder what's wrong with you now."

"Everything's wrong Uchiha. And I'm not like your brother."

"You seem more and more troubled everyday. What's the matter?"

" Leave me be. Please." I literally pleaded.

" You really need help. I will get Itachi."

" Leave him out of this. He's already stressed enough finding a cure. I don't wanna trouble him more than he is."

" But still-"

" Sasuke. Its fine. I will eventually get better."

" It doesn't seem like it."