I love it anyway....

"Queen is my favorite rock band of all time, it's so sad that Freddie died." He said. 

I nodded, "Well this movie is almost finish, what are we gonna watch next?" I asked him and he smirked at me. 

I raised a brow, "What's with that look?" 

"Wanna watch porn together?" He joked and I slapped his face in an instant, I didn't mean it but I just slap his face when he said that. I know he was joking but I couldn't help the inner bitch inside of me.

"Ouch! Chill I was just kidding." He laughed. 

I've always know Christopher has a playful side of him but the porn joke is a bit too much for me. It's uncomfortable when it comes from him and I don't know why, perhaps it's because I like him and I'm scared of the thought that we're gonna have sex someday?

"Don't joke around like that anymore, it's weird." I said. 

He nodded, "I'm sorry and I won't joke around like that again but I love your reaction." He smiled. 

I stick my tongue out at him, "Blah blah blah.." 

It feels like hours of cuddling with him and watching random movies together on his couch, I started to get sleepy. So I rest my head on his chest, he is still so into watching this one movie named Divergent. 

I struggled to keep my eyes open but I can't anymore. I need to sleep so bad right now, sorry Chris you have to finish watching this movie alone and my eyes shut close as I drifted to dreamland where I hope I'm gonna marry this boy one day. 

"I love you so much Christopher." 

....

Christopher's POV 

My eyes focus on the television but I've noticed this cute and lovable lady is already drifted to dreamland. I rolled my eyes as I watch her sleeping soundly with her head on my chest, she basically use my body as her bed. 

Thank God her weight is light for me. 

"I love you so much Christopher." She whispered with her eyes close. My eyes widened and I couldn't help but to smile when she said that. 

I run my fingers through her soft hair, she look so fragile and beautiful just like a rose because she is also fierce like the thorns. I love the tiny freckles on her cheeks, her pouty pink lips and her beautiful eyelashes. 

I decided to switched off the television then I lifted her slowly, I carry her from the living room and into my bedroom. Gently laying her down on my bed so she won't wake up. Good thing she showered after cleaning this entire place and changed into my clothes or else I would have to undressed her so I can help her to change into something comfortable. 

I shake that thought away, I respect her. I love this girl and I won't take advantage of her. 

I guess karma did hit me huh? 

It's hard to admit that after our second week of fake dating with this girl, I already fall in love with her but that time I was filled with ego and pride so I didn't admit that I was falling in love with her. 

I know better now and I know she loves me, I smile at the thought. 

She loves me so that means I win. 

I got a notification on my phone all the sudden. I groaned silently grabbing my phone from the nightstand, I was trying to enjoy the sleeping beauty in front of me but someone has to ruin the moment with a fucking text message. 

Is Valerie with you? I went to her place but no one is answering.

I smirked after I read the text. It's Joel Pimentel. 

This coward is looking for her, best friend of Valerie is still trying to be all buddy buddy with her and with me . 

I feel sorry for Joel but at the same time he's an idiot for not letting Valerie know how he feels about her.

But even if he did confessed to her one day, I for sure, with all confidence, know she still loves me and will always choose me. 

Because I would do the same thing to her. 

Sorry Joel, I have to come into you and Valerie's life and make her fall in love with me while she friendzone Joel forever. 

Yeah, the love of your life is sleeping on my bed right now. Don't worry I'll send her home tomorrow, for tonight she's staying with me.

I put my phone back on the night stand and lay next to Valerie.