Part 57

( Hey beautiful people! I was actually listening to ME! -Taylor Swift feat Brendon Urie. It's such a cute song and I think it fits this story haha!)

This morning I woke up and it's Sunday morning, what a great morning to start my day with my Maroon 5 playlist on the blue tooth speaker while I was making coffee for me and Christopher.

Yes, he is still sleeping. He is such a heavy sleeper and he won't stop using me as a pillow but I love it.

Last night before going to bed, we were making out for like an hour. Can I just say, he is obviously a better kisser than me.

I pouted when I suddenly thinking about Chris going back to New Jersey tomorrow.

But on the bright side, I'm going to start my first day of college here in this Asian country.

Kevin will be the first person I know from the new college I'm going to attend.

I never had a gay friend before and it's actually quite fun because they're soft and funny.

Kevin makes me feel so comfortable when we first met.

When I was enjoying my cup of coffee, I saw Chris came out of my bedroom while stretching his arms and yawning.

"Hey ugly, learn how to put on a shirt everytime you wake up in the morning." I said.

He mocked me with his annoyed expression, then he grab his cup of coffee and sniff it like he's a puppy.

I don't know why he always do that. He has this habit of sniffing food and drinks.

What are you? A dog? Huh Chris?

"Are you a dog or a human?" I asked him and he messed up my hair with his fingers.

I groaned.

"Why are you roasting me early in the morning?" He asked.

I chuckled, it's fun bullying the person I love.

"If you don't like that then maybe you should wash the dishes for me." I raised a brow, waiting for his response.

He ignored me.

"You're a lazy ass." I said.

"Oh sorry I didn't hear what you said." He giggled.

Oh there's a clapback this time, I thought he's just gonna let me win like that.

I scoffed, grabbing my mug and wash it while I'm babbling about the annoying Chris.

"Dude are you on your period or what?" He asked me then he handed me his mug and I flicked his forehead.

"FYI this is my place and you used me as a pillow every night and now you can't even wash your own mug after I just made you a coffee!" I said.

His eyes widened, he raised his hands in defeat. "Alright I was just kidding. I'm gonna wash this and thanks btw." He said and I left the kitchen.

I thought I was gonna have a calm and relaxing morning but I got pissed at Chris instead lol.

I was chilling on my bed while listening to songs then Chris knocked on my door and I looked away pretending that I am annoyed with him.

He sighed and layed next to me.

"Valerie come on babe, don't be so sensitive. I washed my mug? You're happy now?" He said.

And I let out a chuckle. Damn me and my stupid chuckle just couldn't done the acting well enough.