"You'll wear these so I can have fun with you later." he grinned, handing them to me.

"What about actual clothes? Unless you want me to just wear these in front of everyone." I chuckled. I could tell he didn't find it funny.

He reached farther back in the drawer to get me a blue sweatshirt and a pair of black leggings.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"Alright, I'll be in my office. I've arranged for my Gamma, Jonas, to take you on a tour. He should be here in 15 minutes." Dylan kissed me gently and then went out the door, leaving me alone in the massive bedroom.

I went to the bathroom and admired how the bra and thong made my body look. My waist was thin and my booty was full. Most importantly, the bra made my breasts look amazing.

I put the sweatshirt over my head and pulled the hood down. The leggings were tight fitting but they were very soft and comfortable, and they made my legs look great.

A knock came from the door.

"Hi, it's Jonas, I'm here to give you the tour." a voice called out.

I ran to the door, excited to see the mansion. I opened the door to see a man about an inch taller than me, with shaggy blonde hair and hazel eyes.

"Luna," he bowed his head to me. I blushed and chuckled.

"I'm no one's Luna, but I'm flattered." I smiled and suddenly felt myself second guessing everything.

Luna.

Gamma Jonas looked embarrassed, but started leading me down the hall regardless. The floor was marble and the walls were a clean white.

We got to the elevator and he pressed the fourth floor button.

"These are the dorms," he said, stepping out. A bunch of young wolves walked freely, each analyzing me up and down. "Most of the pack's young adults live here." Jonas explained.

He guided me down the hall to set of large wooden doors. When he opened one for me, it revealed a room with what seemed like endless shelves of books. I stared in awe at the massive library.

"I've never seen anything like this." I said.

"Our library is the biggest. It holds over 4,200 books." Jonas said proudly.

"I'll definitely be spending some time here." I smiled as he led me to the elevator to see the next floor.

The third floor was much more elegant than the fourth.

"This is where we have gatherings. Big dinners, balls, ceremonies." He told me as I looked at the massive room. There was a long table and couches everywhere.

Hours went by; I was exhausted and we were still on the tour. I was never going to remember where anything was in this giant house anyway. When we were on the second floor, Jonas's phone buzzed and his eyes flicked to it immediately.

"The Alpha would like to see you." he informed me.

"Can we finish the tour first?" I asked.

"We can finish it tomorrow. I'll show you where his office is though." Jonas said.

We went back up to the fifth floor, the floor our bedroom was on, and Jonas led me the direction opposite from my room.

He knocked on a large black door and a husky voice told us to enter.

The office was a good size, and decorated darkly. The walls were dark, the desk was dark, the floors were dark. It was very intimidating. Behind the large desk was Dylan, hands clasped.

He looked the most powerful I'd ever seen him.

"We didn't finish the tour." I told him.

"You can finish tomorrow. Thank you Jonas, you're dismissed." Jonas left immediately and Dylan motioned for me to sit in the cushioned chair across from him.

I didn't know what he was about to say, but I did know one thing.

I wanted him so fucking bad right now.