37.Captured

You walk outside and breath in some fresh air.

If everyone is affected by it then...If Fortune sees me...

You don't want to think what might she do to you but you feel determined to check. You silently and like an assasin get to the house. When you got inside it was really silent, you went upstairs and got to your room door. The door was slightly open.

I forgot to lock the door, but at the same time what's the point we're all friends here.

When you were about to open the door you heard Elinors voice in your room.

Elinor: "[y/n]... how I want you right now~♡ oh~what am I saying~"

You back away and silently walk out of the house.

Guess I'll have to wait outside the village.

You get to the gates and they open up for you. You walk through and go in to the forest, for some reason the deeper you got in to the forest the calmer you felt. After a bit of walking you see a small cave.

I wonder where this leads to.

You walk in to the cave and hear flowing water. You go deeper and find a dragon furry.

 You go deeper and find a dragon furry

???: "Huh? Is someone there?"

[Y/n]: "Uh I hope I didn't interrupt what you were doing."

???: "You can join me if you want, I won't mind."

[Y/n]: "I'll decline."

???: "Your loss~"

She starts taking off her clothes and you turn to face the wall.

???: "You don't have to look away~"

[Y/n]: "C-can I ask you something?"

???: "You can ask anything."

[Y/n]: "Why are you here?"

???: "I always come here when it's a full moon, it's a way for me to run away from the village and now from you, but I guess fate has planed something else for us."

You sit in silence for a bit.

[Y/n]: "Isn't the water cold?"

???: "For me it's warm since my body generates more heat but I don't know how it would be for you."

[Y/n]: "I see, may I know your name?"

Ariana: "Oh how rude of me, my name is Ariana."

[Y/n]: "I don't think I have to introduce myself."

Ariana: "No, I think everyone knows who you are. You can turn around now."

You turn around, she was wearing clothes and smiling.

[Y/n]: "Why you are smiling?"

You ask her while being a bit cautious.

Ariana: "Can't I smile? Or are you suspicious of me doing something to you? Hehe... The reason why is because I thought you would be different, I thought that you would use this chance to have fun with everyone. Even the worst enemy could become your closest friend, but the way you are now it's just not what I expected, I could say that half of us in this world would tease you because of that."