13.In to the dungeon (2) part (2)

She throws it at the wolf, it hits but...
It didn't have any effects.

[Y/n]: "Was that supposed to do anything?"

Ellen: "Wait for it."

The wolf starts to get bigger and is now turning blue, and after a few seconds it explodes.

[Y/n]: "That is something I didn't expect."

Jane: "Phew"

[Y/n]: "You wanna rest for a bit?"

Jane: "No, I can keep going."

I hope she is not just doing this for me, I don't really want her to get hurt.
Your team moves to the next floor (8).
You walk forward and notice that there is no ice on the floor now, only snow.

Jane: "I wonder what the enemy will be this time."

Many small golems start to rise from the ground.

[Y/n]: "That should be easy."

All of you killed them one by one, they didn't move very fast so they couldn't dodge any of your attacks.

All of you get to floor 9 almost bored from what you just fought. You didn't expect anything strong in here too, as a few flying snakes appeared. This enemy was different because you could see through them or sometimes you couldn't see them at all because of the snowy place around you.

Ellen: "Just a few frost snakes, huh?"

Fortune: "I heard that if they bite you, you won't be able to move your body for a few weeks, you will feel like your body has been frozen."

Jane: "If that were to happen to me I wouldn't be able to hug my [y/n]."

[Y/n]: "That doesn't stop me from doing that."
.
.
.
WHAT did I just say!!!

Fortune: "That's so cute!"

You and Jane blush.

Ellen: "But if you were to get bitten by it, I would watch over you~"

A perfect reason for me NOT to get bitten by it. One of the snakes sees you and starts moving towards you. You notice it and start running at it until you get close enough and slash it in half.

Jane: "Not bad! But..."

[Y/n]: "?"

You look around and see that there are no snakes left for you to kill.

Jane: "You still need to get faster."

[Y/n]: "Pfffff yeah right, I'm not the one using some sort of shadow attacks."

Jane: "Right sorry, I kinda forgot hehe."

[Y/n]: "Let's just get to the next floor."

Jane: "Hey [y/n], are you mad at me?"

[Y/n]: "Why should I be mad at you?"

Jane: "I-I thought you-"

[Y/n]: "I wouldn't get mad at you, at least not for this."

You look at her and she smiles.

Fortune: "You two really are cute."

Jane: "Shut up!"

You finaly get to floor 10 but there is nobody there. All of you walk until you get to the middle of the room.

Ellen: "Hmm? Is there nobody he-"

She didn't get to finish her sentence as she had to dodge an ice spike from someone. All of you look to the direction that it came from, but there was no one there.