60.The outposts.

Bodies everywhere and blood splattered all around. There's no one left alive, nor the guards that you sent here nor the vampires that attacked. The tents, barricades and the watchtower that was here, were completely burned to the ground.

[Y/n]: "They didn't show any mercy, they could've taken hostages and then lured me out if they wanted but..."

She turns to you.

Helen: "A-are you okay? You look pretty pale."

Seeing all the people that died and the blood has made you sick, you felt as if you were about to vomit but before that could happen she took your hand and dragged you away from the scene.

Now, even when you were nowhere near all those dead girls, the scene still stayed in your mind.

Helen: "Wish I could give you some water but I don't have anything on me."

[Y/n]: "It's fine."

Helen: "You know, that..."

She wanted to say something but that uneasiness came back to her.

Helen: "I'll go check if they left any clues on where they went."

She goes back while you are left alone with your thoughts in the silent forest. You try not to think about what you saw and while remembering the good things that had happened while you were in this world, your suggestive thoughts came back, telling you to run now before you get tricked or be ready to attack her when she comes back. These thoughts however didn't go away no matter what you tried to think about even when Helen came back.

Helen: "Are you feeling better now? We could head back home if you want."

[Y/n]: "No, I'm fine."

She's not your friend.

                            You have the strength....

             ...Kill her now!

Or else...

                            ...Things will not go well.

Helen: "If you say so."

Her voice was enough to tell you that she didn't trust your words at all.

[Y/n]: "Did you find any clues?"

Helen: "Not really, there are no tracks from where they came from or went afterwards."

You slowly get up from the ground.

[Y/n]: "Can you track their scent?"

Helen: "A few days have past since the outpost has been destroyed, it's almost impossible for me to follow the scent now."

[Y/n]: "I see, you should go back to the others and go check the other outpost and don't forget to take the vampire with you."

Helen: "And what will you do?"

[Y/n]: "I'll check the other outpost that's closest to this one."

Helen: "Alone?!"

[Y/n]: "Yes, alone."

Helen: "You should atleast wait for me to come back then."

[Y/n]: "I'm more worried about you than myself, besides I have my ways of escaping problematic situations."

Helen: "But..."

You place your hand on her head and start to pat her which makes her go silent again.

Helen: "Hrmm... Fine! If that's how you want it."

She pushes your hand away and with a blushing face she runs back to the group. You turn in a general direction of the next outpost and start running to it. Since you haven't been in any of the outposts yet, you can't teleport to them.