18.By your side

Well the room looks the same as it was  just more clean. You hear a knock on the door.

[S/n]: "Hey [y/n]! Come down to eat."

You get to the door and open it, your sister jumps to hug you for no reason.

[Y/n]: "What are you doing?"

[S/n]: "I just feel like I haven't seen you for a long time."

She said smiling.

[S/n]: "Can't I hug my brother?"

[Y/n]: "Of course you can! Anyway what's there to eat?"

[S/n]: "I made something special just for you!"

She rushes down stairs and you walk after her. Special huh? Well it doesn't really matter whatever it will be, it will taste good because she has skill for it. You get downstairs and there's meat with salad on the table. Can't wait to taste it. You sit in a chair and take a bite.
.
.
.
[S/n]: "So how is it?"

[Y/n]: "it's...DELICIOUS!"

[S/n]: "You got me worried there for a second."

[Y/n]: "Your food always tastes good so you don't have to worry about anything."

She puts the same food in to her plate and takes a bite.

[S/n]: "HOLY! It is good!"

She always let's others taste her food first, but dont think she makes everything in her first try, no she practices a lot until she thinks that the food can be made for others. I myself know how to cook a few things but I really rarely have to make anything.

[Y/n]: "Hey I wanted to ask what day it is?"

[S/n]: "It's Saturday!"

[Y/n]: "What will you be doing today?"

[S/n]: "Nothing, and you?"

[Y/n]: "Same here"

[S/n]: "well we could watch some movies or go to the park."

[Y/n]: "Watching movies sounds better."

You two watched movies all day until it got late.

[S/n]: "That should be enough for today don't you think?"

[Y/n]: "Sure"

You hear the door open.

[S/n]: "That must be mom!"

She said cheerfully and got up to go and greet her.

[M/n]: "Oh hey [s/n]! Where's [y/n]?"

[S/n]: "We have been watching movies all day so he is-"

You walk out of the room to greet your mother.

[Y/n]: "Hi, how was your work?"

[M/n]: "Nothing new, anyway I was going to go to a store, you two want to come with me?"

[S/n]: "I'll go!"

[Y/n]: "I think I'll stay."

I usually go with them everywhere, but today I just don't feel like going anywhere.

[M/n]: "Well ok then, let's go [s/n]."

They leave. I wonder what should I do while they're not here. You turn off all the lights in the rooms because you like it that way and walk to the kitchen and make some tea for yourself. You sit in a chair and slowly drink it. After a few minutes you hear knock on the door.

[Y/n]: "I wonder what that could be."

You walk to the door and open it but... There was no one there. Are you really doing this right now? You close the door and turn around, but what you see is not an empty room but someone is standing there.