20.The spirit guardian

You stare in to the distance.

???: "I know the view is beautiful but you shouldn't ignore me."

You didn't even bother to look at who it was.

???: "You lost someone important didn't you."

You look at your mother. Heh she even died with a smile on her face. It hurts to see her like this.

???: "Don't worry, you have come to the best place..."

Where did my sister go, did she run away? No, she would never do that even if someone told me that she ran away I wouldn't believe them.

???: "A place where every soul can rest."

She comes from behind to your side and you look at her.

???: "Can I take her from you?"

[Y/n]: "What will you do to her?"

???: "You will see"

You give the body to her. She carefully takes her from you, holds her in her hands until your mothers body starts to shine and she disappears. You don't ask what happened, you just wait until something will happen. What you were waiting for happens, all the flowers in the field start to shine with different colors, green, white, blue, yellow, orange and all the other colors except for black. The new flower that just appeared in the middle of the flower field had a bright red color.

???: "Well that's a new one that I had never seen."

[Y/n]: "That red flower that just appeared, is it my mother?"

???: "Mm-hmm, every color has a different meaning, and red means love."

She grabs your hand and starts to drag you through the flower field in to the middle. You try not to step on any of them but...

[Y/n]: "Woah, slow down I don't want to step on any of the-"

You stepped on one of them... What?... you look behind and notice that It didn't do anything to it, as you step on another one and so does the girl dragging you, the flowers go through your feet. Well she could have told me about that. She starts to slow down and you do to until both of you stop.

???: "I know how to make you feel a bit better."

She kneels near the flower and touches it. A blue form starts to form near the flower.

[Y/n]: "Is that a spirit?"

???: "Yep"

Waaaaiiit...It means I can see her again!

[M/n]: "Uhhhhh...where am I?"

[Y/n]: "Mom!!"

[M/n]: "Huh? [Y/n]?"

You jump to hug her but you go through her. The moment you turn around she hugs you. You feel weird that she can but you can't touch her.
Both of you look at each other and both of your eyes start to fill with tears. You stay in a hug for a while longer.

???: "You should hurry, you can't maintain this form for long."

[M/n]: "So I did die, it feels like a dream...anyway who are you?"

???: "You will get the time to ask me questions later, you should talk things out now."

[Y/n]: "Will I not be able to visit this place again?"

???: "You will, it's just that you can't talk to her as she is in the flower, and this form of her can only come out every few days."

[M/n]: "[y/n]"

You turn your head to look at her.

[M/n]: "As I am now I can see more than I did before, so much positive energy in you but at the same time I see hate in you, don't let it consume you no matter what."

[Y/n]: "Do you hate me that I couldn't protect you?"

[M/n]: "I would never hate you, you were brave enough to instantly come to me and try to help me, you did something others might be afraid to do alone, you came back for your family, you didn't leave me or your sister behind even though your life was at risk."

[Y/n]: "About [s/n] i-"

[M/n]: "She is in here, I can feel it but, it's not her anymore she has so much hate in her."

That must mean she saw it or heard it and the hate she felt at that moment must of somehow connected to this world? That's the only thing I can come up with.

[M/n]: "It's almost time for me."

She starts to dissappear.

[M/n]: "[y/n] I love you."

[Y/n]: "You say it like we will not be able meet again."

[M/n]: "Remember what I said to you and don't give up on others."

She hugs you one last time as she disappears. 'Thank you'.

???: "I hope it helped you."

[Y/n]: "It did, thank you so much...em."

Claire: "It's Claire"

[Y/n]: "Thank you Claire"

Claire: "Im glad that I could help."

[Y/n]: "By the way, what are you?"

Claire: "Im a zombie..."

If I saw her how I usually am I think I would start to scream but knowing that she helped me.

Claire: "I protect this place and the spirits in this world, I recommend for you to become like me if you want to live forever and protect the villages."

[Y/n]: "No thanks"

Joyce: "Hey [y/n], you ready to go?"

WHERE THE HECK DID SHE COME FROM?!

[Y/n]: "Don't scare me like that!"

Joyce: "Sorry, so are you?"

[Y/n]: "I am"

Joyce: "Great then let's get going."

You follow Joyce and look behind.

[Y/n]: "Bye Claire!"

Claire: "See you next time [y/n]!"

You see sadness in Claires eyes. I should visit her more, it gets lonely here even with all the spirits around her. I wonder how long has she been here, maybe I should ask her next time.

Joyce: "Ain't you happier than before."

[Y/n]: "Of course I am."

Joyce: "I see, everyone is waiting for you now so get ready."

Get ready for my friends to greet me? Really? Or is she not telling me something. You walk out of the flower field and Joyce opens up a portal for the both of you.

Joyce: "Ready?"

You nod. I don't really know what I should be ready for but here we go.
.
.
.