19.The loss

(Thank you all for 1k reads and the people that voted on my book!!)

Joyce: "Must mean that they have come to this world before we summoned you."

[Y/n]: "So they know how to open a portal? And me and my family were watched this whole time, how did they even know that I was going to be summoned?"

Joyce: "They may have opened one to come here to this world but couldn't get back, there are many people but everyone of them is different, the portal picks the best person in the world."

[Y/n]: "To put it simply I'm special?"

Joyce: "Yes, we all can feel what energy is coming from others and from you I feel so much positive and almost no negative energy."

[Y/n]: "Those are interesting abilitys to be born with."

You get a message.

[Y/n]: "?"

*Go outside*

Joyce: "What does it say?"

You show it to her.

Joyce: "You should do what they say because they might get suspicious."

[Y/n]: "And what about you?"

Joyce: "I will follow you from a distance."

[Y/n]: "If anything ill try to give some sort of a signal to you t-"

Joyce: "You don't have to, I'll be there when I think I'll be needed, now go."

You get outside and instantly get a new message.
*Good*
.
.
.
It seems that it takes time for her to write a message.
.
.
.
*Now go 200 meters forward turn left and go 500 meters and then turn right and get into the house that will be in front of you*

You start to move forward and think that you keep seeing shadows. Could that be Joyce? After a bit you get near the house that she might of wanted you to be in and walk in. Nobody lives here but the house is not in a very bad condition.You look around and then look at your phone to check if you missed any message's. Did I come to the wrong place?

???: "And look who's here!"

You get startled a bit.

A girl comes from a living room.

???: "You don't have to be afraid of me but if you don't do what I tell you I will kill you."

[Y/n]: "Ok"

???: "You can come out Helen."

You hear footsteps from behind the tiger girl. As she stepped aside you saw her friend.

[Y/n]: "Are you a wolf?"

Helen: "As you can see yes, Rachel can I?"

Rachel: "Yep, go ahead"

Helen walks up to you and hits you hard in the stomach.

Helen: "Sorry."

Those are the last words you hear before losing your consciousness.
.
.
.
[Y/n]: "Uhhhhh... It...hurts..."

This strength from her is insane and she didn't even look strong.

???: "You shouldn't move for a bit."

You open your eyes but it's so dark, you can't see anything. You start to panic and move your hands but you can't, you move your legs but you can't move them much too. You get kicked in the stomach.