28.In to the dungeon (3) part (1)

[Y/n]: "Can you get me near the tavern?"

Fortune: "Sure."

You both land near the tavern.

Fortune: "will you be going to the dungeon?"

[Y/n]: "Yeah."

Fortune: "I'll see you later then."

[Y/n]: "Later."

She walks away. You walk in to the tavern. As you walk in everyone looks at you...awkward. There are way more people than the first time you came in to meet your two companions.

Ellen: "[y/n]! Over here!"

Ellen was sitting at the table with Melanie, you walk to them as everyone stops looking at you and starts talking to one another again.

[Y/n]: "Hey Melanie, hi Ellen."

Melanie: "Hey."

She has that cold look on her face.

Ellen: "Why are you here?"

[Y/n]: "I was planning on going to the dungeon, do you want to come?"

Ellen: "I'm happy to go with you any time but maybe take Elinor next time, she's been kinda down lately."

You look at Melanie expecting an answer from her.

Melanie: "What? You want me to come too?"

You nod.

Melanie: "I guess I could."

[Y/n]: "Ok let's get going then."

Elinor I hope you can wait a bit longer.

You walk outside with both of them following from behind.

Ellen: "You don't have to go any further."

Armor appeared on all of you and a portal in front of you.

[Y/n]: "Oh, you have learned how to use it."

Ellen: "Yeah it wasn't hard, i just did a few things the wrong way."

[Y/n]: "I've been going from place to place, never getting the time for Lily to teach me how to use these spells or teach me new skills."

Ellen: "Lily is busy now days so when we come back from the dungeon I will teach you how to use these spells."

[Y/n]: "That would be nice."

You walk through the portal and both of them follow you. You got to the dungeon with Melanie.

[Y/n]: "Where's Ellen?"

Melanie: "I don't know but let's wait for a bit."

*5 minutes later*

A portal opens up near you and Ellen with someone behind her walks through.

[Y/n]: "Elinor?"

Elinor: "Haha! [Y/n]!"

She runs up to you and hugs you.

[Y/n]: "Glad to see you too."

Elinor: "How did you like the food that I made for you in the morning."

[Y/n]: "It was from you!?"

Elinor: "Yep, so did you like it?"

[Y/n]: "Yes, it was really good!"

Elinor: "Anything for my husband~"

Ellen: "Ok you two, we didn't come here to listen to what both of you are talking about."

You look at Ellen and then at Melanie, she was blushing for an unknown reason, looking at her eyes you could see that she wanted to... join in the conversation or maybe what she wanted was you??? Melanie noticed that you are starting at her and that look on her face is replaced by a cold one again.

Melanie: "Is something wrong?"

[Y/n]: "No no, I think we should get to the next floor."

You start to walk with Elinor beside you holding your hand and Ellen and Melanie from the other side near you.
You get to floor 11 and in a second monsters are being created by the darkness, three of them. When they get to their full form you can see that they have a demon like body and eight hands.

[Y/n]: "That's a new one, any of you know what that is?"

You look at the others but they shake their head in a no. You take your sword out, Ellen summons a bow for herself instead of using those blue orbs. Elinor and Melanie didn't take any weapons with them and it doesn't seem like they will summon a weapon. Melanie uses ice to attack but you haven't seen Elinor in a fight.
Ellen aims her bow and shoots an arrow to the monsters head but it blocks it with one of his hands.

Ellen: "How about this!"

She aims again and shoots, this time the arrow was way more powerful, the monster tried to protect himself with all of his hands but the arrow went through them and in to his head.

Ellen: "Can't defend against that!"

Elinor rushes at one of them, she turns her hand in to what seems like a dragon claw and slashes at the monster cutting it in half. You rush at the last one and try to slash at it but it blocks your attack with its seven hands... Wait, seven! The last hand hits you in the stomach and sends you flying but Elinor catches you.

Elinor: "You ok?"

[Y/n]: "Yeah."

The monster makes a demonic scream putting it's arms in the air to show his strength? It's not defending itself so it would be a good time to attack but if you made a move he would be ready to defend again. The moment that thought came to your head, it instantly vanished as ice spikes came from the ground stabbing it through every part of its body.

Melanie: "Taken care of."

[Y/n]: "Good job Melanie."

Melanie: "You should be more careful or we will do everything for you while you will stay where it's safe."

Ellen: "Melanie! We need to work as a team!"

Melanie: "Well he won't be in danger if he's behind us while we fight."

[Y/n]: "I'm glad you care about me but what if I want to protect you."

A blush can be seen on her face.

Melanie: "Whatever, do what you want."

Ellen: "Is someone blushing~?"

Melanie: "N-no! I'm not."

Elinor: "Well played with words [y/n]~"

Melanie: "I can take care of myself so you don't have to protect me, though I'm not stopping you from doing it."

Ellen: "You could just say that you want to be protected by him instead of putting this cold act."

Melanies starts to walk to floor 12.

Ellen: "Hey! Wait!"

The three of you rush to her side and get to floor 12. Lion or tiger like beings start to form, they rush at you without having their body being fully formed. One of them tries to slash at you but you step aside and cut its head off, the other lion or tiger like beings rush at Melanie. She looks annoyed that they chose to attack her.

Melanie: "Wrong choice."

She takes a step back as spikes come from the ground killing and freezing them instantly.

[Y/n]: "You sure are powerful."

Melanie: "I have limits, like we all do."

You hear something from behind you, as you turn around you see that, that thing is running at Elinor ready to attack. You quickly aim your mini crossbow and shoot it through its head.

Elinor: "My husband is ready for anything~ that is one of the reasons to why I love you~"

Ellen: "Elinor you should talk about that when you're alone with him~"

Elinor: "I'll try~"
.
.
.