Carter Reynolds Imagine

"Carter how about we go into Victorias Secret?!?! Please?" You ask Carter with the pouty face. "There's no way in Hell, your gonna get me to go in there." He said in all seriousness. "Fine then I'll be forced to buy granny panties cause I'm so indecisive. I was going to pick out something sexy for my boyfriend..." His eyes got wide. "But you know it's whatever..." you finished slowly walking away.

"You know what? I did see that one thing that cost that one price in that one section. Let's go." He said quickly. You smiled to yourself dragging him inside.

You started looking through all the bras and underwear. "Oooh. This is cute. And so is this!" You said to yourself. "I personally like this collection." A male voice said. You turn around to see a handsome worker. You blush. "Why's that?" You Naively ask him. "You see the silky one is okay. Comfortable, sexy and not bad priced. But MY personal favorite is the lace push up." He comments slowly walking towards you. "Red lace. It's a huge turn on. Filled with lust, beauty and danger." He says whispering in your ear.

"AHEM. Yeah well that's enough of that. I'm gonna go and watch MY GIRLFRIEND try on this little lust filled, Dangerously sexy number on. Buh-bye." Carter said matter-of-factly. He stared the guy down while grabbing multiple bras and underwear and grabbing your hand leading you to the fitting rooms.

"Okay that was weird" you say giggling. "Oh shut it. He needed to know that you were mine and only mine." Carter said annoyed kissing you on top of the head.