Matthew Espinosa Imagine for Fictions22

Requests are still closed I just forgot to post this one! Again so sorry lexi

Today your moving in with your brother Nash. Going to high school with him. Being with him 24/7....Yay? You really have no idea what to think. You love Nash to death and your excited to see him but he and his friends can get a little bit...crazy? When you arrive Nash immediately pulls you into a hug. You say your hellos, catch up, spend some time with eachother and get settled.

Next Morning

School. Your nervous, excited, And dreading it all at the same time. You curl your hair and pick out the cutest outfit which contains high wasted jeans and floral crop top. (Pretend thats school appropriate. lmao) You want to make a good first impression after all.

*Matts POV*

"Hold on I'm gonna Call Nash" I yell to Carter.

Ring Ring Ring

"Aye Bae." Nash says

"Dude where are you? Schools gonna start soon?" I ask impatiently.

"Blah blah blah. I had to wait for my sister I'll be there soon." He yells

"wait sister?" His sisters here?

"BYE." He screams before hanging up.

*Back to you*

When you walked into the school Nash was immediately greeted by flirtatious girls, jealous boys and lastly a group of people who you assumed we're his friends.

"Hey guys I'd like to introduce you to my baby sister Lexie." He says smiling brightly. Mentally scoffing at the way he called you "Baby sister" you give the group a smile.

A girl with ridiculously amazing style was the first to introduce herself. "Hi I'm Mahogany,  nice to meet you!" She said smiling. "You too!" You replied.

"Hey I'm Carter Reynolds." "I'm Jack Johnson." "I'm Jack Gilinsky." You smiled and shyly said hi to each of the boys till one caught your eye. "Matt...Matt Espinosa. Nice to meet you beautiful." The boy says earning a look of disapproval from Nash. Blushing like crazy you look away to the next boy. "Aaron Carpenter." "Shawn Mendes." "Taylor Caniff." "and I'm Cameron." someone says from behind you. You turn around and see Cameron Dallas standing there with open arms. "CAM!" You yell running and hugging him. You already know Cam because he's Nash's best friend. When you began socializing with everybody you could tell everything was gonna be alright

*Matts POV*

Lexie. Wow. She's pretty. No. Gorgeous actually. And heck, the look I got from Nash Definately made me realize I don't stand a chance. And what was that thing with Cameron? Did she like him? We're they dating. How could Nash approve of Cam and not Me? I need to calm down man. I need to- "Matt!" I was interrupted by Nash's voice. "Can we talk?" He asked with a straight face. shit.

"Listen Matt...I saw the way you were looking at Lexie and you have to understand that she's my sister and your my friend and I don't want her to get hurt. I love her to death and she just got here. I don't want you to be with her. You can be around her just...just don't try anything." He said calmly.

"Nash. Please. She's absolutely stunning. I couldn't think of hurting her. Just let me prove to you that I'm good enough. I want to get to know her. If she doesn't like me, that's that and I'll leave her alone. But I want to try." I explained desperately.

He sighed and looked me dead in the eye. "If you hurt her. I will never talk to you again. okay? Love you man."

I smiled "Got it. Love you too bro." And with that, I rushed to go find Lexie.

*Back to you*

You were roaming the halls of the school when you almost bumped into...Matt was it? "Oh sorry." You said shyly. Wow hes cute. "Oh hey gorgeous. Its okay. It was my fault." You smiled and spoke up. "Why were you in such a big hurry?" You asked embarrassed from the compliment. "Oh I-I was actually just coming to talk to um you..." Aww hes cute when he's nervous. "I was gonna ask if-if you know... if you wanted to maybe hangout sometime?" He asked nervously stuttering. You smiled even bigger.

"Yeah Sure. See ya later then." You said kissing him on the cheek then walking away, smiling with your head down.