Nash Grier Imagine for Gwenie_Hood

*PhoneRingtone* you pick up your phone without checking the caller I.D. "hello?" You ask. "Yo yo yo dawg fo shizzle muh nizzle."  You laugh and immediately recognize the voice to be Nash's. "What do you want you dork?" You ask teasingly. "I wanted to have my beautiful girlfriend over for a movie." You can practically see the smirk on his face. "Okay but no scary movies!" You say sternly. He drags out the word "Whaaatever."

*20 min. Later at Nash's*

"I've already got the popcorn out. And you can't forget (enter your fav. Candy)"

You hug him "best boyfriend ever" you say kissing him. "You know it." He says in a sassy tone.. "So what movie are we watching?" You ask curiously. "It's a surprise." He shouts walking out of the kitchen and into his bedroom. You follow and see him laying on his bed with a smile. "Come" He says patting the spot next to him. You climb over his lap and cuddle him close. "Here we go" He says. You gasp as you realize what it is. "Um how about NO! You shout. He ignores you and plays Oculus which makes you tighten your grip on him. He's laughing hysterically now. "This was your plan all along wasn't it? To scare me into your arms?" You ask irritated. "Maybe I like when you almost kill me with cuddles." "You could of just asked." "What fun would that be?" "Nash I'm too scared" you complain. He kisses you and hugs you. "I've got you" He whispers and focuses back on the movie. You lift your head up and place a kiss on his jaw line. You can see him tense. "Babe..." He says annoyed. "Can we just watch the movie?" He asks irritated You continue to trail kisses on his neck. He groans. "Fine the movie can wait." He says defeated. You giggle as he throws you under the covers.