Hayes Grier Imagine for Madijo_03

BOOM! I am back. It feels so good to say that. If you don't mind, I'll share a little update on my life before I get to this imagine.

Things are going okay. They're not perfect, but then again, nothing is. But I am a positive person. I know that was a really long break I'm so sorry. I've kept my faith, forgiven and will continue not to blame others but be thankful. Things could totally be worse.

First of all. Shout out to @awilson000 and @Dah_Weirdo and many more for constantly checking up on me. Thank you guys so much. I have never seen so many Messages in my inbox in such a short period of time. Like, you guys don't know how much I really appreciate you. I started bawling my eyes out, because of the sweet and inspirational messages you guys sent me. You guys are legit Bomb Ass. It made me feel so good and made me feel as if I could get through it with no problem. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

So here's a list of things, along with a picture montage, that have happened since I left.

• I took a trip to Wisconsin for my Great Grandpas funeral, but glad it gave me a chance to reunite with some family.

• I took a trip to my hometown in Indiana.

• The cousins came with me from Indiana and back to Iowa.

• I, once again, have become an anime enthusiast. 👾

• I got a kitten. Her names Momiji. 😻

• I got my first Henna at the Iowa State Fair, and saw Charlie Puth in concert.

• JUNIOR YEAR SUCKS 😅

• I got put on the Varsity Volleyball team. (Currently on the way to State!)

• I had a hug fight with my best friend.

• I got casted as one of the main character in the Fall Play!

• I HAVE DIGISLAYBELLS TICKETS FOR OMAHA IN DECEMBER, BUT I THINK IM SELLING THEM NOW IF ANYONES INTERESTED.?!?

• My other Great Grandpa passed away.

• I got back together with my Best Friend.

• TODD HABERKORN (anime voice actor) SNAPCHATTED ME. ADFHNJKFSSAAAA

• I went and saw Taylor Caniff for a third time in Des Moines, Saturday 10/24. 😍 (I SWEAR I HEARD A FEW GIRLS YELL MY NAME AND FOR THE REST OF THE TIME I WAS JUST WANDERING IF ANY OF MY READERS WERE THERE CAUSE I SO DESPERATELY WANTED TO MEET MY LOVES)

• I have gained confidence in myself. Thank you guys.

And I have come to the decision that, as soon as I am done with these requests, I will write one last Epic Imagine (it'll be a surprise) and then this book will be completed. I'm going to start a new book. It won't be Magcon related, but I would really appreciate if you guys would stick with me and support me, just like you have been. 😁

Anyway here's that long lost imagine Madison! Sorry I might be a little rusty.

__________________

*Sorry I don't watch Dancing With The Stars*

When Hayes was done dancing for his next episode of Dancing With The Stars, he went straight backstage to you. He hugged you and held you tightly, breathing heavily. "Ew Hayes your sweaty!" You squirmed. "How was that? Was it good? Is it going to be good enough?" He asked, his heart beating erratically.

"Hayes. Baby. You did great. You danced your hardest. From what I could tell, you looked really good." You slowly say, winking.

"Thanks but, I'm so nervous." His hands were shaky and clammy. "I feel sick."

You smiled and said in a gentle voice. "Hayes"

"I mean what if we get voted off-" he continued to spaz out.

"Hayes." You repeated.

"Or what if-"

"Hayes!" You say assertively. You take his face in your hands and make him look at you.

"What?" He asks, lips squished together.

"Calm down." He sighs and rests his forehead on yours. Now is the time he needs your confidence. You take this time to look confidently into his eyes. "Just listen to me Hayes. You're a great dancer. You have plenty of fans. And you have me. You did amazing. And you will continue to do well because you're definitely not going home."

His breathing has slowed down tremendously and he is now grinning in thought. "Thankyou. I love you."

"I love you too." You lean up and grasp the back of his neck to give him a long kiss.

"Now we will have the competing contestants up on stage for voting." A voice speaks from the stage. "Okay gotta go." Hayes gives you another peck before he runs back on stage.

Watching the backstage TVs in anticipation, the host and judge has now reviews all the contestants performances and now are waiting for the people of Americas votes.

It was down to Hayes and his partner and a different pair. It was silent on stage. "Hayes and (idk who his partner is oops)....you are...."

"Safe."

The crowd roared as you jumped up and down in excitement. You ran out on stage and jumped into Hayes' arms. "You did it! I knew it! I knew it!" Hayes hugged you and gripped you tightly and rested his face in the crook of your neck. "It's all because of you Madi. It's all you. I love you." Hayes whispered getting emotional.

_________________

I hope it was okay. 😁

8 days of pizza in a row man.