•𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧•

(N/n= nickname)
(B/n= bully's name)
(E/f= ex friend)

>y/n<

Finally the school day was over!

I walked out of the classroom and went to my locker to put all my stuff up. I turned around and bumped into something, more like someone.

I opened my eyes and saw that it was..
(B/n) and (e/f).. I stood up and looked at them dead in the eye.
"Can I help you?" I said and they started chuckling.
"Yeah! Could you like maybe kill yourself?" (E/f) said I smiled and got in her face. "Now sweetie, if I ever wanted to kill myself all I would have to do is look at your face." I said And she gasped.

"You bit*h! No wonder why your boyfriend left you!" She said And I laughed, "only cause your slutty a*s wanted to fu*k him." I said And I have her a wink and walked away.

"Yoongi!" I said and ran up to him, he must have been waiting for me cause he was waiting by the gate With his phone. He waved and pulled out his phone, 'you ready?' It said And I smiled. "Yep! Here Ill lead you!" I said grabbed his hand and started pulling him.
-
"We are here!" I said and dragged him in. As we walked in there was a ding letting the cashier know that there are customers.
"Y/n?" I looked behind him looking for the person that said my name. "Yes- OMG NAMJOON!" I said And ran to give him a hug, I jumped in his arms causing him to laugh and stumble a little bit.

"Hey (n/n)!" He said And I smiled. I got down and turned serious, "yah! You pabo! How dare you leave without telling me!" I said and grabbed his ear bringing him down to my height.
"A-Ahh! (N/n) s-stop it hurts!" He said And I let go. He pouted and rubbed his ear.

"I was going to tell you but.. I kinda broke my phone.." he said and rubbed the back of his neck. "I swear your like the 'god of breaking thing!'" I said And he chuckled. "I just moved in not that long ago, but hey at least we will be going to the same school!" He said And I smiled.

"Oh wait! I have someone I want you to meet!" I said and grabbed yoongi's hand. "This is yoongi! He just moved to our school today!" I said and held up his hand.

"Oh well nice to meet you yoongi, I'm namjoon, Kim namjoon to be exact." He said and held out a hand.

Yoongi shook his hand and namjoon waited for him to say something. I looked at Yoongi and saw him take a glace at me, I saw how nervous he was cause he was mute.

"Oh namjoon um..yoongi dosent talk." I said And namjoon tilted his head to the side but then understood what I was meaning.
"Ohh!" He said And started moving his hands.

'Well yoongi I know sign language so don't worry!'

I looked at namjoon weirdly and saw yoongi's eyes widened and he smile.
He also did something with his hands.

'Thank god, we'll like she said I'm yoongi. Min yoongi. I'm a mute.' He signed and namjoon made made a 'o' shape with his mouth.

"What the heck is going on?" I said and namjoon giggled and yoongi smiled.
"Sign language idiot" namjoon said and my eyes widened.
"You know sign language!?" I said and my moth dropped open. He nodded and put his hand under my chin and closed my mouth. "Yes I moved to America so I could study their too, and one day I was bored and I decided to learn sign language." He said And I jumped up and down in happiness.

"That's so cool! Can you teach me!?" I said And he giggled and yoongi smiled lightly. "Sure but I don't know if I can with you lazy a*s." Namjoon said And I punched his arm.

Me and yoongi were walking home beside each other, it was 7:46 pm and it was so pretty outside. "Hey, did you get anything you wanted from the music store?" I asked breaking the silence.

He nodded and I smiled. "Do you live close by?" I said And he nodded again looking at me this time. "Hmm my house is down the street." I said with a frown.

..I don't wanna go home..

He looked at me and pulled out his phone and started typing. 'I live on the street across this one.' It said and I smiled. "That's great!" I said, we finally reached my house and I smiled.
"Today was fun yoongi! Meet me here tomorrow and we will walk to school tomorrow!" I said And he nodded.

"Bye yoongi!" I said and waved, when he waved back I smiled and went into the house. I looked out the window and saw that he was already walking to his house.

"Where were you." I herd a deep voice that I absolutely hated, but loved at the same time.
"Out." I said and tried walking past him. "With who?" He said, "no one." I said and he grabbed my wrist. "Listen here young lady *hiccup* your not going to like what I'm going tonight if you keep talking to me with that mouth." He said and I looked down.

"Yes sir.." I said, he smiled and put his hands on my shoulders and started rubbing them. "Good girl, now. Go on the bed, I'll be there in a minute." He winks. My eyes widened, "no please! I'll be good I swear!" I said And my eyes started watering.
"Sorry babygirl, you've been disrespecting my rules." He said and I started crying.

"Yes father..."

A:n
Helllllo! Hey I'm sorrrrrry I haven't updated this story innn...*checks last one I updated* in 5 days! I will do another chapter later today and maybe work on one of my other books today.

Hope you have a good day and I hope you smile☺️💜

Word count:1030