☆ chapter 21 ☆

☆ your pov ☆

<><><><><><><><>

"Unnie!" I turned around and saw soo running towards me waving. "Hey soo!" I smiled and she finally caught up, "wow, are you okay? You have bags under your eyes!" She said and my eyes widened, I guess I was staying up all night studying for some tests..

"Ah, I guess that's karma for not getting sleep!" I giggled and she grabbed my hand, "It's fine! I have some concealer in my bag you can put on!" (I love it when my friends do this :))

We arrived at the school gate and I saw a familiar boy with a pink sweater over his uniform. I smiled and ran over to him. "Hey umi-San!" I said and he looked up from his phone and smiled. "Hey noona!" He said and put his phone in his pocket. (In my opinion I think it's really attractive when guys wear pink or baby blue :/ )

I felt soo grab my uniform sleeve and pull me back, I looked at her and saw she had a pout on her face and it slowly turned to her glaring at umi, and him doing the same.

"Oh! Umi this is soo! Soo this is umi! I'm both older then you!" I smirked and they both laughed. I looked at my watch and my eyes widened. "Oh crap I'm going to be late! Sorry guys I have a club meeting!" (Sorry if you dont like/aren't in any clubs....i was in the cooking club last year and haha not to brag but! I almost chopped my finger off >:| )

They frowned and looked at each other, and looked at at me.

"Okay! Bye unnie!"
"Okay! Bye noona!"
They shouted at the same time, I giggled and waved and ran into the school. This was one of those clubs with the strict teacher and he won't let me quit. I sighed and ran to the classroom.

<><><><><><><>

"Why don't you just quit y/n?" Hobi asked and I rolled my eyes. "Cause he won't let me quit! "I'm not letting you quit cause we need you're help!" Like seriously! Last time I checked students are allowed to quit clubs if they want!" I stomped my foot as I grabbed my books out of my locker.

Hoseok laughed and leaned on the locker beside mine. This was the only class I had without the rest of my friends and just hoseok. I slammed my locker a little to hard which caused people to look at me. I felt embarrassed and hid my face behind my books and apologized.

I herd the boy beside me giggle as we walked to class. "Seriously I cant wait to graduate high school! I'll finally be free!" I said and hoseok nodded. "Yeah! And then you'll be an adult and pay bills and live all on your own!" He rolled his eyes. I frowned and punched his shoulder. He laughed, I don't know why but hoseok has this power to just make me smile even when I'm trying to be serious.

We entered the class and sat down in our spots and continued talking since he was my seat mate. Soon enough the teacher came in and she was smiling.

Alright students! Since we are in child development! We are doing a baby project! Your seat mate is your partner!" She smiled and the class went dead silent. A girl shot out of her seat and yelled. "But I'm not a lesbian! I'm sitting by my best friend!" She pointed and everyone laughed.

I looked at hoseok and we laughed historically, me and hoseok can't even take care of a egg, how are we supposed to take care of a 'baby'?

"Now when I call your table, please come up and take your baby that you will be taking care of for a week!" She smiled and we all groaned.

She went by a couple of names and called out.
" jung hoseok And l/n y/n! One of you please come up and retrieve your child. I sat up awkwardly and walked to the front, as soon as I saw the baby I flinched and yelled."IS THAT A REAL BABY!?" Everyone laughed, "no sweetie, i don't really trust y'all with a real one.. But! It's made to look like a baby!" She handed me the baby and it was actually heavy.