☆ chapter 19 ☆

☆ y/n's pov ☆
><><><><><><

It was now always awkward between Yoongi and I cause of that..moment in his room. Was I upset that his mom came in? Was I relieved that she did?
"Ughh! This is so confusing!" I shouted which caused Taehyung and soos head to look at me with confusion.

"What's wrong unnie?" Soo said and I smiled at her cute chubby cheeks. I pinched them and and blushed, "it's nothing don't worry. Just got my mind on..homework!" I said and Taehyung looked at me like I was the dumbest thing ever, "Sure you are. Y/n you're like a A student. What's on your mind?" He said and soo nodded.

I sighed and whispered. "Don't.tell.anyone." I paused and smirked. "Or I will beat both of yall's asses." I said and I felt soo shiver. I giggled. Taehyung smacked the back of my head. "Oww! What was that for?!" I said and rubbed my head. He rolled his eyes and I whispered again. "We almost kissed last night but his mom walked in..I-I don't know if i was relieved that she walked in, or upset." I said and rubbed my temples.

"YOU ALMOST KISSED HIM!?" They both shouted. I glared at them and grabbed their uniform tied and dragged them out of the classroom. "What.the.hell!" I shouted. "Sorry!" They said but I'm not believing it. "No but are you serious!? What happened after?" Taehyung questioned. I looked at soo and saw her looking at the ground playing with her fingers. "We are both awkward now! It's not what I want..I want us to go back to being normal.." I sighed and Taehyung patted my shoulders.

"I can talk to him if you want, second I'm pretty sure y'all will go back to normal in a couple of hours!" He smiled. That damn body smile always gets me. I smile and hugged him. I looked at soo and saw her looking away and I giggled.

I hugged her also and I herd a silent gasp from her. I giggled and grabbed her shoulders. "Thanks soo." I said and gave her my closed eye smile. I saw a bust of pink cross her cheeks and she smiled too.

"Anytime."

><><<><><><><><

author~min's pov

Taehyung was right. Y/n and yoongi made up rather quickly but still had a that memory in their heads. Yoongi had his head in y/n's lap as she played with his blonde locks, he eventually fell asleep which cause y/n to smile and touch his cheek lightly. Not hard enough to wake him up. 'Waah~! His skins so soft!' She thought.

But Don't think yoongi was getting all the attention. Soo and y/n have been getting close for the past weeks and are now best friends. Soo had her head on y/n's shoulder asleep. Sometimes she would nuzzle her head into her neck which y/n felt a blush on her cheeks when it would randomly happen.

She used her other hand to play with her brown silky soft hair that had no tangled in it whatsoever. Since she was right beside her she got a good smell of her perfume which smelt like sweet strawberries.

Little did they know someone was glaring at the three.

??? Pov

'What do they think they're doing with MY Y/N!?' Having their filthy heads on her. Disgusting..
I watched as the group of males talked about how y/n looks like she's in a love triangle which caused her to blush and shout. I smiled but it disappeared when I saw that girl waking up and whine.

"Her voice is soo high pitched and annoying.." I whispered and growled.

Y/n turned her head to her and started apologizing and told her she can go back asleep which the dumb brown haired girl did and snuggled into her.

I hissed and looked at the blonde boy who was cuddled up with her body with his head in her lap.

"She will be mine..not yours..."

I looked over towards the door as a tall boy with wide shoulders walked over towards them and stared at them  and smiled. He sat down next to a boy and looked at y/n. He smiled and i saw a blush appear on his cheeks. And looked away.

"Are you kidding me!? Another one!?" I yelled a little to loudly which caused them all to look around.

"Shit.." I ran away but not after getting a clear view of my love.

"Soon...you will be mine.."

><><><><><><><><

☆ Y/n's pov ☆

(Ok hold up..i don't know why but the kazoo kid remix just came on my playlist I had on shuffle XD)

I yawned as I had my book bag slinger over my shoulder and walked home. It was a little late and I had to stay after school for a club. (It can be anything you want) As I was walking a dude tuned the corner and bumped into me cause me to fall back. "Oh my g-gosh! I'm sorry!" He said and I looked up and saw it was a guy with the same uniform as me.

He had brown blonde hair and cute glasses, I smiled, "it's fine! I wasn't looking where I was going!" I said and he held out his hand. I was about to take it when i saw my hand had blood on it. "Oh gosh! I'm sorry! He took my hand and pulled me up. I was confused but her pulled out a band-aid out of his school bag and placed it on my palm.

"I'm cheo umi! I'm new to this school and I'm already hurting people.." he said and if we were in a anime there would have totally been a sweat drop.
"Haha, it's fine! I didn't even feel it. And you said your name was umi right?" I said and i saw him nod. "Well umi. Since your new you can hang it with me and my friends tomorrow! If you want to that is-" "yes! I-I mean sure, whatever." I giggled at him trying out play it off. I stopped and saw him rubbing his elbow and blushing.

I smiled and ruffled his hair. He shot his head up with a deeper blush and stared at me. "It was nice meeting you umi. How old are you if i can ask?" He started at me then shook out of his thoughts. "I-I'm sixteen.." He said and I smiled even brighter. "H-how old a-Are you?" He said, "I'm seventeen. Don't worry you don't have to call me nonna-" "i-it's fine! I-it was nice meeting you n-noona .." he said and I smiled.

"Oh! Here!" I reached in my bag and pulled out a ripped piece of paper and a pencil. I wrote my number on it and gave it to him. "Here's my number!" I said and he blushed and took the paper.

"T-thanks." He put it into his phone and i got a text a second later.

" He put it into his phone and i got a text a second later

<Unknown>
Hey

<Me>
Hey

"This is you right?" He said and I nodded.

< you changed "unknown" to "umi-san👓">