☆ chapter 22 ☆

☆ your pov ☆
<><><><><><><>

"Y/n! Are you excited!?" Soo said as she has a grip on my arm. I giggled and ruffled her hair. "Yes, soo. I am"
Today we were going to go shopping but soo was happy cause she said she wanted to take me to her favorite store.

"Can you not scream so loud?" Umi said and rolled his eyes. I chuckled at the two fighting like siblings. "Yah! Excuse me!?" She yelled. We walked down the street waiting to meet up with the others. Yoongi said He was going to catch up with us later.

"Unnie! Your o-outfit is cute!" Soo said and my eyes widened a little bit. I smiled and thanked her.

You're wearing a (f/c) t-shirt and some black ripped skinny jeans, you had you hair up in a high ponytail with a couple of loose hair pieces in front of your ears. You wore (f/c) converse. You had a flannel wrapped around your waist for the last touch

We stopped in front of the mall and saw the rest of them. I smiled and ran over to namjoon who had his back turned to me. "Joonie!" I yelled and jumped on him. He smiled and turned around. "Why are you so happy? You saw me like an hour ago?" He chuckled and I shrugged.

"Yoongi texted me saying he will text us when he's here. So let's just shop till then." Taehyung said and we all nodded.

(I'm dead inside :) )

Soo grabbed my hand and ran to a store, I stumbled a bit cause of the sudden movement. We ended up at a cute clothing store. "Uh, soo? I don't like this type of stuff. Ya know, I like to wear sweatpants and hoodies." (That's my everyday outfit so if you don't like that type of stuff I'm sorry)

"They have hoodies don't worry!" I sighed in relief and we walked in. I went to the hoodie section and saw some pretty cute ones. I picked up a oversized baby blue hoodie that said.
'Not today satan.' I smiled and held onto it. I grabbed a couple of shorts and some black ripped skinny jeans and walked to the cashier.

"Hello!" They lady smiled. I smiled back and put the clothes on the counter, she started scanning them "That will be twenty dollars!" She said and I gave her my credit card.

<><><><

"Guys yoongis here!" I said and waved at the blonde boy who jogged over. I smiled and walked over to him. "About Time yoongs! You took forever!" I whined and he smiled and ruffled my hair a bit. I turned around and saw umi glaring at his shoes. I was confused so I walked over towards him.

"What's wrong umi?" "U-uh Nothing noona." He smiled. I shrugged and smiled.
"Y/n! We need to get you a dress!" Jimin shouted. "Uh, Jimin I don't like wearing dresses-" "tough shit!" He dragged me towards a store and picked out a dress for tomorrow.

 "Uh, Jimin I don't like wearing dresses-" "tough shit!" He dragged me towards a store and picked out a dress for tomorrow

I snarled my nose cause I don't like wearing dresses. The skirt at school is the same. I tried pulling the dress down a bit and walked out. I was met by several gasps. "OMG YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" Taehyung runs and hugs me. I nervously chuckle and look at yoongi. His face had a tint of pink but as soon as we made eye contact he looked away.