•𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣•

Sorry I've been gone for so long 😅
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

>Y/n<

Mrs. Min and yoongi were in front of my house waiting for the cops to handcuff him and walk out of the house. I was slightly shaking until a cold but yet warm hand grabbed mine and I looked and saw yoongi looking at me with a 'it's going to be okay' look. I nodded and then I herd loud profanity being shouted.

I looked and saw it was my father shouting and yelling. He made eye contact with me and growled.

"YOU LIL SHIT! YOU ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT YOU BITCH!!"
He shouted and kept looking at him.

"YOUR THE REASON YOUR MOTHER DIED! SHE DIED TO GET AWAY FROM YOU! YOUR THE REASON WHY THIS FAMILY IS BROKEN!" He yelled until he was put into a cop car. I smiled and I felt tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Y/n sweetie.." mrs.min said and pulled me in a hug. I sobbed into her chest and I hugged her back.
"I-I'm sorry!" I said And she pulled away and looked confused, "why are you sorry honey?" She said and rubbed my back. "I-I d-dragged y-you And Yo-yoongi in-to m-my p-p-problem.." I said And she looked sad and she hugged me again.

"You can stay with us if you would like. Your father had no right to treat you like that." She said and glared at the cop car. I smiled.

Finally....he's gone.

——time skipppp——

I was laying in the guest bedroom and I herd a knock on the door. "Come in." I said in a monotone voice. Yoongi walks in with two cookies and some milk.
He gave me a cookie and put the milk on the night stand.

"Sorry about today. I was really emotional. I'm sorry if you felt embarrassed-" I was cut off by him putting his pointer finger in my mouth. I looked at him
And saw him glaring at me. He pulled out his phone and I got a text.

Yoongs: don't ever say that again.

I looked at him and he looked up at me too. I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you yoongi. Your one of my best friends." I said And he gave a slight smile.
"Alsooo!!! Namjoon taught me the basics of sign language!" I said
He looked surprised and he started moving his hands.
'Really?' He did And I smiled
'Yes really!' I signed and his eyes widened.

'Good job'
He sighed and he got up. And started walking towards the door. I was confused. "Yoongs? Where are you going?" I said And he signed, 'music'
I smiled and got off the bed and ran towards him. "I'm coming with! I need to get something while we are their anyways."

^^^^
We walked into the store and I saw my ex and immediately wanted to leave. "Hey yoongs do you think we can come back again later?" I whispered and he looked confused.
'Why?' He said And after that I herd him...

"Ohh Hey y/n!" He walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder.
"Hey..Alex.." I said And he smirked but then looked at yoongi and glared at him. "Who's this? Your younger brother?" He said and started laughing with his friends. "No actually, he's my best friend." I said and put my arm around his and I smiled. "Really now?" He said with a hint of anger and jealousy in his voice.

"Yes, now what do you want." I said and my eyes dropped back down to careless.
"Well, me and e/f broke up she said I was talking to much about you, so. What's it gonna be n/n~?" He said the last sentence in a "sexy" manner that I actually used to think was hot back then. "Ew" I said And he looked shocked. "What?" He said And I raised an eyebrow. "Did I stutter?" I said and moved more closer to his face and said it again. "Ew."

I backed away but he grabbed my hand and I took it back and slapped him. "Let it go Alex. If I were to say I loved you again I would be stupid, you wanna know why? Cause you would go and sleep with other girls again." I said And he looked hurt but I could care less.

"Let's go yoongi." I said and grabbed yoongi's hand and pulled him out of the store. We walked out and I herd yoongi sigh. "Sorry yoongi, we can go back. When he leaves" I said And he looked confused. "Ex boyfriend." I said And he "oh"ed.

We walked towards a ice cream place and I saw someone.

"Jimin!!" I ran up to him and he turned around and I jumped up to hug him.

"Hey n/n!" He said and laughed with his closed eye smile.
Jimin was my cousin and we would always come over to visit, well until my mother passed away and my father became abusive.
"Oh hey y/n, there is someone wants to see you!" He said and I got confused. "Y/n!!" I herd a hyper voice.
I turned around and saw.. "HOSEOK!!" Omg!! I ran up to him and he hugged me. " oh my lord you grew up!" He said And I smiled. "And your hair! It's so pretty!!" He said and blushed at the compliment.

Hoseok is jimmies boyfriend. They have been dating ever since freshman year! I always knew jimin was gay and I loved that about him. When I first found out they were dating I shipped them sooo hard.

(Any one else Ship jimin And Hoseok?
Any Jihope Stan's?)
"Omg I haven't seen you in sooo long gurl!" He said is laughed.
I looked at yoongi and saw him confused. "Yoongi this is jimin! My cousin! Jimin this is yoongi!" I said And they shook hands.

"Have you herd from
Jungkook And Taehyung?" I said, jimin smirked. "No but I think you should ask." He pointed in the closed rom in the back. I looked confused and headed towards the door. Yoongi right behind me.

I opened the door and immediately closed it. My face was red as a tomato.

I'm never going to get that out of my head.

Taehyung....And Jungkook...banging....

"O-oh my god.." I said And I turned to yoongi and saw his face as red as mine. "W-well.." I said and walked back to Hoseok and him and they saw my red face and laughed. "They been back there for a while!" Hoseok said And I gagged.

Part two coming up later!!

Alsoooo.

I hurt my finger and now I can barely type😂😂 it stings but I'm laughing at how childish I look with it

I hurt my finger and now I can barely type😂😂 it stings but I'm laughing at how childish I look with it. It feels weird bending it and stuff😅

Sorry if there are mistakes!