☆ chapter 28 ☆ pt. 1

☆ Y/n's pov ☆

'No..it's can't be..' I thought as I looked at the person giving me a wide smile and their eyebrows furrowed. "I thought i told you not to hurt her, you asshole!" The person kicked the older man in the shin. I watched with horror as they walked up to me.

"Hello y/n dear!" They smiled. I felt the tears running down my face as i was about to scream. "Aw, no need to cry sweetheart! You're safe now!" They smiled and placed a hand on my chin.

They removed the cloth off my mouth, i took in so much air it burned. As i regained oxygen i looked up at the culprit.

"Why are you doing this?!" I cried out. They smile and gave a sweet chuckle. "Cause you're mine and mine only!" Their voice dropped.

"I TRUSTED YOU!" I screamed,

"I trusted you, umi.."

"Ahh, and you fell for it! All i needed was to gain your trust and make you fall in love with me!" He pauses. "But you didn't, instead you fell in love with that mute freak!" He starts laughing maniacally. I was getting scared and started to whimper. "What dose he have that I don't have!? You wanna spend your time with a person who won't even have the GUTS to speak to you!?" He stopped laughing.

Instead some tears were falling from his eyes. "I didn't want to have to do this. Do you think I wanted to!? I loved you but you were to blinded by that mute!" He paused as a He then started whispering. "You didn't notice my love for you.." I was shocked and scared shitless. He continued, "there were rivals.. Soo, Alex, yoongi, jin."

He laughed. "They thought they could win your heart when you obviously fell for me! You just said yes to yoongi cause you felt pity for him right?" He waited for me to answer, "right!?" I shook my head as a 'no'. I saw him clench his fist, he grabbed my hair and pulled it back. He had a deadly look in his eyes and this made me wanna die already.

I closed my eyes and started crying again. "Just let me go!" I cried out. He chuckled. He let go but then slapped me. My head jerked the other way. My cheek stung and my hair covered my face. "I didn't want it to have to come to this. You either listen to me or you suffer the consequences." He turned on his heal and walked to the door.

He turned around and smiled at me. "I love you sweetie~!" He smiled in the voice that I used to think was so full of love and caring. But now it sounds terrifying. I looked at the dark door in silence.

'Does anyone even know I'm gone?' I scoffed. 'Of corse not. They're all drunk..' I dropped my head and tried to think but my eyes started to close.

(Time skip)

☆ yoongis POV ☆

I had a drink in my hand and was standing with taehyung and namjoon which were talking talking about something stupid. 'Where's y/n?' I questioned in my head. 'I haven't seen her in a couple of hours.' The dark spot of my head came in. 'She probably dumped you and went back home.' I sighed and started walking around the house.

I pulled out my phone and started texting her. After several try's I gave up.
I called her a couple of times walking around the house. My last try was outside. I walked around the house and called. To my relief I herd her phone ring.

"HEY I JUST MET YOU-"
(Kidding)

(Favorite k-pop song or anime opening) started playing. I smiled and turned the corner of the house.
"Y/n?" I whispered since I'm still not completely comfortable with my voice. "What are you-" i turned the corner and saw nothing. I looked down and saw her phone on the ground. 'What?' I turned around and saw a cloth on the ground. I picked it up and sniffed it. All the sudden my eyes started to get heavy. "Yoooo! Yoongi bro! Whatcha doin out here mannn!" Taehyung said. I looked at him and all the sudden darkness took over.