•𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚•

>y/n<

I was crying into my pillow with only my underwear on.
He did it again..he raped me, I'm so sick of this! My father keeps blaming me for my mother's death and that my brother ran away a week after namjoon moved.

"M-mom..please..come back.." I said and I cried harder. I walked to the mirror and saw hickeys and bruises all over my body. I felt disgusting.
I moved my hand over to my eye which was red and cuts all under my eye. "I have a eyepatch right?" I said and looked threw my cabinets and i found it. I had this thing for a reason.

I put it by my school uniform on my dresser. "I'll probably just wear a mask tomorrow." I ran my finger over my busted lip. "Ah! Sh*t.." i said and pulled my finger away, god that hurt.

I put on a over sized hoodie and went to bed.

-time skip-

I woke up early so I could be out the door before my father woke up.

I got dressed into my uniform and put on my eyepatch and mask. I let my hair down and brushed it and straightened it. I grabbed my bag and my wallet. I put on my knee length socks and rushed down stairs to put on my shoes.

I opened the door and saw yoongi on his phone with a mask on and in his uniform. I smiled, "Yoongi-Ah!" I said and ran to him. He looked up and waved. When he saw me wearing a eyepatch he squinted his eyes in confusion. "Oh this? Well um.." I couldn't just say, 'hey yoongi! Oh this thing? Oh yeah my dad rapes me and he cuts me and all that Jazz!' J came up with an excuse, "oh my cat just scratched me last night and left a ugly mark!" I smiled, he looked at me suspiciously but shrugs it off.

We walked to school and he pulled out his phone to type something,
I looked at it. 'Can i see the scratch your cat gave you? My moms a nurse and I can clean it.' It said. My eyes widened, "n-no no! It's fine! It's just a scratch!" I laughed and he looked at me again. "What?" I said he typed something again but this time my phone buzzed.

Yoongs: let me see it.

I looked at him and saw him walking towards me. I widened my eye and backed away. "No! Yoongi I'm fine!" I said, he pounced to me ready to snatch it. I dodged it and ran.

As I was running I herd quick foot steps behind me I looked back and saw him chasing me.
"Dammit.." I said and ran faster.
To this point I don't care if anyone saw under my skirt I wanted to get away from yoongi asap.

He finally caught up to me and pushed my back against the wall. He put my arms above my head and looked at me deep in my eyes.

I saw him reaching his hand to my eyepatch and I squeezed my eyes shut.
He took it off then I didn't hear anything but my eyepatch drop. I opened my eyes and saw yoongi's wide eyes starring at mine. He let go of my hands and backed away.

"Y-yoongi?" I said but he just kept standing there.
"Y-yoongi what's- yah!" I said as I was pulled towards him and he hugged me.

"Yoongi?" I said, he grabbed his phone and texted me.

Yoongs: who did this

"No one yoongi"
Yoongs: DONT LIE TO ME!

I looked up and saw him glaring me.

"M-my dad.." I said. He pulls down my mask also and I felt so disgusted.

Yoongs: that bastard..
Yoongs: what else did he do.

"Nothing."

Yoongs: your lying.

"I can't show you." I said.
He pulled my hand and dragged me down his street.
"Yoongi were are we going?" I said, he didn't answer.
"Yoongi please talk to me" I said.
Still nothing..

We arrived at what I guess was his house, he turned the knob and dragged me in. He pulled me to the living room and sat me down on the couch.

"Yoongi what's-"I was about to say when I got cut off by him pulling me into a hug.

"Yoongi.." I herd little sniffs and then some chocked sobs. "Hey," I said and pulled away looking at his blood shot eyes and wet cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" I said And he pulled out his phone.
'You got hurt' it said. I smiled and he continued to type.

'Your my very first friend, you are very special and to think your dad does this makes me feel like I could have done something..' it said and my eyes immediately softened.

"Aw yoongs." I hugged him and he hesitated but hugged me back. "Should we go to school now?" I said and pulled away.

'No' he signed. That's right namjoon taught me the basics of sign language!

"Mk if you say so." I said.

Yoongi treated all my wounds, well except the ones on my breasts and inner thighs.

'Oh it won't hurt trust meE' he said
'It won't sting!' He said.
IT FREAKIN BURNED!

"Ah! Sh-t! That burns!" I said And I herd a little giggle but I was pretty silent.

He got done with my stomach wounds and I laid back on the couch and closed my eyes. I opened them to see yoongi looking at me.

"Hm? What's up yoongs?" I said and sat up. As I fully sat up I was surprised it what he did.

He rested his head in my lap like I was some pillow or something. He pulled out his phone and typed something.
'Your thighs are comfortable!' It said.
I widened my eyes and I felt my face turn a bright red. "What the hell yoongs! You can't just say that!" I looked away and I herd him give a tiny giggle.

I smiled and put my hands in his hair and started playing with his blonde locks and it seemed like he liked it since he started to fall asleep.

(This is what yoongi looks like in the book)

I wrote this on my way to school😂