Part 48

So weeks went by, It was the last week of school. I was in my slightly shorter skirt. We were in a school  assembly.

"Now we are going to announce next years head girl and head boy. Head boy goes to....." the whole school were stomping their feet.

"Aston Merrygold" the room erupted in to cheers. I pushed him out of his seat as he made his way to the front. I was happy he got it. But Kerri was the one who was due to get the role as head girl. She was a teachers pet at school but when there's no teachers near she changes. So I sat back in my seat thinking things through. 

"head girl goes to.." everyone stomped their feet again. I had my eyes on Kerri. She was sorting her hair out. As the teacher read the name out she rose up in her seat. 

"Maddie Golder" I looked round. I looked back at Kerri her face was like a slapped arse.

"Go on sis." JJ encouraged poking me. Everyone was cheering and clapping. All eyes were in me. I stood up and walked to the front. 

"So we would like to welcome you as a school to the new head boy and head girl." we had seats to sit on up front.

"So if you have an issues or concerns and would like to talk to a fellow pupil. Come and find either ones of these two. Next we will announce deputy head boy and deputy head girl.

First up deputy head boy. It goes to...." everyone stomping there feet. 

"Marvin Humes." me and Aston Stood up clapping whilst everyone else clapped. Marvin came up the front. Aston man hugged him. I hugged him. He was also like a brother to me. 

"deputy Head girl goes to..." once again the hall erupted in the stamps.

"Jessica Wratten" seeing as she was one of my best friends and still going out with Marvin I was so happy. She came to the top. Hugged me Marv and Ast. The head teacher then went through a long speech. Then everyone cleared out of the hall. Us 4 had to stay behind. They gave us the whole speech on what our duty was then they let us out. Se we went got our. Aha and we're aloud to head home. Everyone was coming round my And JJ's for a house party. Connor was coming aswell. They were all sleeping.

The people who were currently living with us came back to ours as usual and we organised for the others and a few more people from our year to come round. They were getting at our at 6. 

I was wearing a dark blue short dress.

With my hair loosely curled. I went up to the chill room, set up the music. Sorted the lights. Then JJ & Ast came up.

"You look stunning." Aston whispered in my ear as his hands snaked  around my body. He placed kisses down me neck. I layed my head on his shoulders. 

"Thank you. You look very handsome Mr." 

"Thanks." i pecked his lips when the door bell went. I ran down the stairs to see all the group were there. They were all sleeping as I took there bags and put them in my room. 

Next was the other from our year. They were also sleeping I put there bags in JJ's room. 

So the party started. We all done some shots. The boys all had a can of beer. The girls all had WKD. We were all dancing.

"i think it's time for truth or dare." I shouted. I turned to music right down. We sat in a circle. It was girl boy girl boy.

"Before we start. No siblings are aloud to kiss or touch or anything like that. " I declared. Everyone nodded in agreement. So we sat playing just doing silly truths and drinking dares. Then it started heating up.