Part 37

We got to the house and walked in. I gave JJ a hug. Before heading upstairs. I dropped my bag in my room got my guitar and headed to the chill room. I went down to get a drink when I heard Ast about to tell JJ, I sat on the stairs and listened in.

“Bruv, could I talk to you about something?” Ast asked, you could hear the worry in his voice. I think he was scared of how it might end up. 

“Sure, what you done?” JJ replied, already sensing something has happened.

“Me and Maddie thought it was best we told you before word spreads and you find out from some idiot at school. The other night, me and Maddie were in her bed and we got lost in the moment and I fingered her. Before you flip or whatever you are going to do. I want you to know that. It meant a lot to me. I showed she trust me. And it also showed that I love her. I want to be with her for a long long long time, in fact forever. She really means the world to me.” Aston said really quickly fearing JJ’s reaction.

“You.. I...I don’t know what to say. It’s not something I really want to think about but as long as Maddie was happy and you didn’t pressure her in to it then I suppose it’s fine.. I know you probably expected me to go all protective big brother on you, but I know how much she means to you. But don’t push her to have sex with you. If you force her to do anything I swear, you won’t have a pretty face for much longer.” JJ said sternly. Aston laughed.

“So, you think I have a pretty face.” JJ laughed.

“Well, that’s what Maddie thinks.” I decided to head up and practice for the school talent show. Now I still needed to find a way to ask Aston to sing with me. I really hope he does. Went up and looked on a sheet of paper. I was due to sing 4 songs. The theme of the talent show was Hurt. It could either be, hurt by love. Hurt by family. Whatever they held a song writing competition throughout the school and I was choose to sing the song picked. It was a good song. All about falling from Cloud 9. This was going to be hard to sing seeing as I was currently on cloud nine, I hoped that I still would be when it came to the talent show. Nothing could go wrong in that sort of time could it?

So with that song I was also singing one that I had wrote and sung to JJ, Holly, Chloe and Ast.. Holly was joining me to sing that song. And then I was singing 1 more song about missing somebody. So I went up and started to practice.. I practised them all, I was happy with how they were sounding. I headed downstairs again to get a drink seeing as I didn’t get one when I first went down. I walked in the kitchen and was making myself a drink when 2 arms snaked around me, laying kisses across my shoulder . I laid my head back on his shoulder. 

“It went fine.” Ast whispered against my shoulder.

“Good” I already knew but didn’t want him to think I was over listening. I finished my drink.

“I’m going to just make a few more edits on my songs then I need to order and outfit for the night.”

“Okay. I’ll stay down here and talk to JJ.”

“Okay.” I kissed him and went back upstairs to do some minor adjustments. I then went to my room and loaded my laptop up. I needed to decide on a dress..

I liked a few:

Dress 1 was white flowie about mid-thigh length. and had roses that ran over my shoulder.

Dress 2 was Pink tight dress. that had sparkles on the shoulder

I had no idea which one to choose. I called holly and Chloe round and we were split. Urgh, no idea which one to buy.

We left it and I was going to get all the girls opinion and also Ast’s mum and sister. So I closed it off and we all went downstairs. I decided on asking Ast to sing with me on the Thursday (Day before the talent show) I know it makes it sound like he had little time to beside, but this would also stop the nerves to build up. I really hope that he would do it.