Part 35

He opened the door. I took my shoes off for the moment. He still had our hands interlocked.

"MUM?!" he called through the house.

"In here son." his mum called back. We walked in.his mum jumped up off the sofa as soon as she saw me. She hugged Ast. Then opened her arms for me to hug. I followed suit.

"Wheres dad, court, and conor?" Aston asked his mum.

"Getting ready like I need to. And so do you Mr. Maddie, I must say you look lovely." his mum smiled at me. She was so sweet and kind. His mum went up to get ready. 

"You need to get changed Ast."

I smiled.

"Not just gonna leave you down here. Come up." he smiled pulling my hand. He slapped my bum. And ran up the stairs. I ran up after him. He ran to his room and quickly shut the door. I knocked but he didn't answer or reply. I slowly opened the door to a empty room. I saw a picture on the side next to his bed. I picked it up. It was me and him sunbathing before we were going out. The day I changed the person him and JJ were. I was lost in a trance when I felt two hands slip around my tummy. Losses places along my shoulder. I turned ad looked at Ast. We smiled at each other. Our lips meet. I pulled away.

"Get changed Mr." I smiled. 

"No looking." he winked at me.

"I'm not promising anything." I replied. He took his top off. WOW. And then he took his trousers off. He was standing near the bed. So I thought pay back time. He's getting a slapped bottom. I shuffled forward. I tugged his boxers, his bum flashed and I slapped it. I burst out laughing and rolled on the bed. I had tears in my eyes. That was hilarious. He spun round with a look of shock on his face. He pulled his boxers up so his bum was covered.

"Ast, 5 minutes." his mum shouted from downstairs. He had to get ready. 

"I'll get you back goldie." he smirked. I sat on the bed. Keeping an eye on Aston making sure he wasn't going to get me. We took some pictures of us to together. Us kissing, hugging, pulling faces. Uplaoded them to facebook and set one as my profile picture. And a different one my lock screen and a funny one as my home screen. 

"Time to go." Aston smiled. I climbed off the bed. 

"This will be the first time I've meet anyone accept your mum." I said going all shy quickly.

"And they will all love you." Aston smiled before kissing me. Trying to calm me down. We walked down the stairs. Ast's mum was putting her shoes on. She smiled at us both. We walked in to the living room. Aston first, me following. 

"Dad, courtney, Connor. There is somebody id like you to meet.

It's Maddie. My beautiful girl friend. Maddie this is my dad." he smiled pointing to his step-dad. He had told me about his past and how close he is to his step dad so calls him dad.

"Hello Maddie. Ast's very lucky to have such a stunning young lady." Ast's dad smiled at me. 

"Maddie, this is courtney, and this is Connor." pointing to his little brother and sister. Connor was 13. 2 years younger than us. And Courtney was 11. 2 years younger than Connor. They both waved.

"Hello." I smiled at them.

I soon got in to conversation with Aston's dad whilst Ast played with Courtney and Connor. 

"He's looking after you isn't he?" Ast's dad asked.

"Yes, he is always there when I need him most. And I try my hardest to be there for him. He makes me happy." I smiled. His family were lovely. Me and Ast's dad sat talking till we got called to leave.

I put my shoes on again. And walked to the car. Hand in hand with Aston. Me and Ast sat in the middle. Courtney and Connor were sat at the back. Ast's mum and dad in the front. 

"She's so pretty. I wish I looked like her." I heard Courtney whisper . I glanced at Ast who was smiling at Courtney.

"Who's so pretty Courtney." I didn't look round.

"Maddie." I heard her whisper. It made me smile.

"She is." Aston smiled. I looked at him. He pouted his lips. I leant forward and pecked his lips. He interlocked our fingers. We pulled up outside the restaurant. We all got out. I started walking with Aston. 

"Aston" I heard Courtney whisper.

"Yes." Aston whispered back.

"Can I sit with Maddie please?" she asked.

"You'll have to ask her." Aston replied.

"Maddie?" Courtney came next to me. 

"Yes sweetie."

"Can I sit next to you in the restaurant?" she asked giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Sure." I smiled at her. 

"MUM!!" Courtney shouted.

"Yes."

"I'm sitting with Maddie." Courtney smiled.

We went in and got sat down. It was Ast, me and Courtney one side and Connor opposite Courtney. Ast's mum opposite me and his dad opposite him. We ordered and awaited our food. We were all talking. 

"Maddie?" Courtney said whilst tapping my arm.

"Yeah." I smiled at her.

"How are you?"

I'm good thanks. How are you?"

"good thanks. I was just wondering..."

"Yeah?" 

"next time I see you will you give me a make over please?!"

"Sure. I'm sleeping round tonight, so I'll give you one tomorrow morning."

"Yayayaya." I turned round to see Aston smiling at me.

"She loves you." he smiled at me.

"Do you think?"

"She's never asked anyone one of my girlfriends to do her a makeover." he smiled at me. We kissed and carried back on with conversation.

I spoke to Courtney some more and ten Ast's parents. And of course Aston.

We ate the food which was lovely. The lady came over with the bill. Ast's dad went and paid. We all left and climbed in to the car. We arrived at their house.

It was 8 o'clock when we got back so we say and watched some telly. We all say joking.

"Courtney. Time for bed." Ast mum smiled at her.

"Ok." she smiled. She started hugging everyone. And got to me. She didn't know what to do. I opened my arms and she gave me a hug.

"After breakfast I'll give you a makeover." I smiled.

"uayay." and with that she headed upstairs. About 1 hour later Conor was sent up.

So it was just me Ast and his parents. We all sat chatting. Drinking hot chocolates. Have a nice talk about everything. Then it happened. The chat everyone dreads to have with their parent. The stay safe.

"Well, it is still illegal. But if things do continue in your relationship and you decide to have sex with each other. Please stay safe. Ast you have a pack in your draws that you know of. If you need anymore. Just ask. And Maddie. Don't do anything you don't feel comfortable with." Ast's mum smiled.

"I won't." I replied hoping it would end the conversation. There were lovely but it was awkward. And now they think she our at the stage when they think we are ready. It's just me. I'm scared of what Aston will think. I'll just have to see how things pan out. We finished talking and headed up stairs hand in hand.