Part 4

We sat on the floor outside, Chloe had told me she cares for me lots and he was just trying to make me feel intimidated, 5 minutes later I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out *1 new message JJ* URGH what could he possible want. *i'm sorry* I that all he can say. I thought stuff it. I'll confront him at break in front of Aston. I couldn't care what they thought of me. 

We went in. And talked as no more work had been set.

The bell rang. We waited for holly to meet us outside our class, and I explained to her everything that happened. Us 3 went over to JJ and Aston, there is normally more of them, but they hadn't got there yet.

 JJ sighed as he saw me walk over. I couldn't care what he thought. He's really hurt me.

"Right, JJ, I know you think you are some cool guy, who hangs out with people who have frankly 1 brain cell between them, but that gives you no right to take the piss out of people who care for their education. You might think your cool and popular but at the end of the day, all you have is your blonde bimbos and some other bullies to hang out with. And when you said to me Chloe didn't care, I got upset, not only due to the fact that she has been there for me through everything. But do you knew what we were talking about??..Do you?"

"No"

"We were talking about tomorrow, the day that is going to be really hard for me to cope with. Yes. A year ago since our grandad past. You act like it doesn't affect you, but I know that it does. I love you, your my twin, but maybe you need to take a look at yourself and your friends, and then the people around you. You think it's a good look to have kids in year 7&8 scared of you. It not. So next time you go to make a comment. Think. Because you don't know what their story is."

I know this seemed like an overreaction but it all seemed so right,  who does he think is to bully people.

"it's down to you now, you find some real friends and change the person your pretending to be. I know that you can be one of the most caring people around. Don't change to look good In front of friends. I not gonna stand and watch you ruin people life, to try fit in with the popular people. I'm not most popular but I can tell you something, my friends are for life, not just weeks".....

I can see that finally I had got in to his head, it also looked as if I had finally got it to Astons head aswell. They could both be such genuine guys, I needed them to know they don't have to be popular to fit in. Because bullies stand out. It's not a good look.