Part 12

I reached school, after loads of hugs and headed to registration. All my friends were in my form. And now JJ and Ast hung out with us they decided too come to form. So as I walked in with JJ as all the others had places to visit before form. We opened the door and heard cheering and then my whole form broke in to Happy Birthday. There was a banner at the front with 'Happy Birthday JJ and Goldie' well, Aston made that one then ;) was opening all presents later but holly and Chloe had made me  and JJ a cake. I was a bit scared to eat it due to previous cakes made by them two. But it was really nice. So off me holly and Aston went to music. Our teacher really liked me and holly and was growing fond of Aston now he had calmed down and got to lesson on time. The weather was sunny. So as our assignment was to write a song, I had brought my notepad in. Me holly and Ast went and laid on the field near the music block.  Me and holly took of our shirts. So we were laying their in our vests and skirts. Aston took his shirt off to, but thankfully, Didn't have a vest on. We were all writing. I had finished my song, as I had ideas at home so wrote it down. I was also going to hand in some of my other songs just for people's opinions.

I was laying on my back I rolled my vest up to just under my boobs. I had this thing, that if I was sunbathing I had to make sure i tan my belly as well. I was a nice golden brown at the moment. I loved my tan. I didn't have the biggest boobs EVER but they were fairly big. I wasn't the normal type to flash them around like some girls that needed tissue to push theirs up. But my best was fairly low.

"Babe, really." Ast all of a sudden.

"What?" I ask shielding the sun from my eyes so I could look at him.

"your tits are right under my face, and you expect me to just lay here and not do nothing."

"Well, says the guy who has his top of. And also, what you gonna do." 

"to be honest you love me having my off." I couldn't lie so I knew what to do.

"Fine, I'll just put my shirt back on, and muck my tan up."

"No Aston says quickly getting my shirt and laying it beside him. So I lean over him to grab it but he moves it behind his head. Holly had gone to the toilet. We have a battle for a little while, I ended up sitting in him. 

"Babe, you need to get off me right this second."

"why?" 

"One, it's turning me on, and two, if you don't I'll have to tickle you. I got off and laid down beside him.

"Can I lay my head on you again."

"Sure" Aston says opening his arms. 

I lay there stroking his 6  pack, whilst he played  with my hair.

"Ast"

"yes Goldie"

"Is this turning you on. As your penis seems to have awaken" I giggle. Stuff like that didn't bother me, the amount of times I've walked in on JJ wanking, and getting erections. It was normal for a guy. 

"Well, I can currently see right down your top, and your stoking my belly. I could possible be "awaken" he says an speech marks around awaken as I had said that. Holly was back by now and laughing as she realised what we were talking about. 

I sit up, 

"go sort yourself out then." I say.

"You caused it you sort it." No, I say hitting his arm. 

"Fine." he gets up and goes somewhere. I sit and chat with Holly till Ast returns. The rest of the day was full of banter. We has told the group to get around at 6. I ran home in excitement. Me and JJ got home.

"Maddie" JJ called. 

"Yeah"

"Ast is coming at 4 he is helping set up. 

"h'okay" it was now half 3, I got it the shower. I got out and ran to my room. I put my underwear on. And changed

My belly bar, I just put a simple one with no dangles so it didn't get caught on my dress.

I then loosely curled my hair. I didn't want to put my dress on just yet so I get some shorts and a top on. Ast and JJ sort the room out. Ast brought some alcohol and we already had loads. It was almost certain we were getting pissed tonight. It was 5:45 do I went up and got my dress on.

I went upstairs to the chill room. 

"JJ can you come here please."

"Yeah, Ast, finish the playlist and then check the speakers." JJ said as he made his way out.

"What do you.... Wow you look really pretty sis." JJ says with a big smile.

"I wanted to know if I looked alright?"

"You look lovely."

"You sure ?"

"Positive sister, here, let's see Astons reaction." JJ says before giving me a hug and dragging me in the chill room, man they did a good job. Ast is currently at the laptop sorting music.

"What did she want bruv?"  Says aston..

"She wanted to check if she looked alright. She wants your opinion."

Ast head shoot round. JJ went doors stairs as the door bell went.

"You... Look...." as he walks over to me. Our eyes lock, his hands rest on my hips. 

"Beautiful" he whispers. I give him a massive hug. His hands Snake around my waist and rest slowly on bum. We pull away both smiling like mad. We welcome the others. Then it's presents time :).