Part 61

We went upstairs and sat down on my bed.

I handed him his drink, I'd brought the vodka up because I could see this going wrong and what's better than drinking away your problems.

"So never have I ever, I'll go first" says aston "Never have I ever lots someone I loved" we both drank to that one We both drank to that one. (Applying we had) "never have I ever, told a lie" once again we drunk to that. After a while we were both opening up about a lot.

"Aston then stopped, put his drink and mine down, he held my hands. An looked in to my eyes. He slowly leant forward, he rested his forehead in mine and looked in to my eyes, he looked at my lips and back at my eyes. Just as our lips were about to meet, I pulled away.

"No. As much as I want to I can't, I can't do this again. You'll regret it and it won't help you getting back with the girl you want. You need to remember her. Go see her. Go make her feel the way you make me feel."

I got up and headed towards the door. "Stop!" Aston shouted.

"Put her first Aston" I said turning around again. He got up and headed towards me, he pinned me against the wall. "I'm trying but she keeps walking away, every time i explain it to her she doesn't pick up on it, I try to be subtle but she doesn't pick up on it" he leaned in to kiss me again, I pulled away.

"Kissing me because she keeps walking away won't make her want you more. And sometimes, a girl wants it written out for her, in simply words. Sometimes all you need to say is 'it's you' and then maybe she'll realise"

"It's you"

"Yes, it's that simple now go tell her. Now." I walked towards the door just as I was about to leave he grabbed my arm and spun me around. He pushed me against the wall, looked deep in to my eyes "it's you Maddie. It's you" and with that he kissed me, I was in shock but kissed him back. He pulled away from the kiss.

"It's me" I said in a whisper.

"It's you" he said lifting my chin so our eyes are locked.

"But... But... What?" I said so confused.

"It's you Maddie. I love you. I fucked up and I understand if you don't want me back. But I want to work at it. I don't want to start again. I want to work through our problems and get back on track, I want to be yours forever and a day. I don't want any other girl. I want you. It's you, always has been and it always will be."

"But what about the other girls"

"They were something to take my mind of you, every time I was with them I wanted to be with you. I wanted it to be you making love to me, not a quick shag. I wanted it to be you coming out with me and the boys not making me leave the boys. You accept me and everything that comes with me. They accept my money. They don't make me happy. You have a part of my heart and I'm only when I know you're mine, or when you're near me. I know I've hurt you in the past and I've hurt you since you come back. But I thought I was over you but then I saw you again and I saw how hurt you still were and every time I cried I saw the pain you felt. And that I had caused. I didn't want to be the one hurting you. And I built my walls again. But this time you weren't in my wall with me fight against the world. I was trapped in the four walls a built, but lonely, with no-one their for me. I'm sorry for the past but I will make this work. Wether it kills me or not."

"I'm not rushing it. We'll sit down and talk soon and work from their. I still love you. But we will see what we can do. Let's just talk when we are sober"

"I've sobered up a bit" aston declared.

"I'm going for a walk." I said. I went down, had a glass of water, and started putting my coat and shoes on. I turned to see aston putting his shoes on.

"You now off?" I asked confused.

"Thought you were going on a walk. I'm not letting you go out there, drunk and in the dark, I'm coming with you. I won't talk to you so you can think but if you want to talk I'm there and I won't have to be worrying about you."

"Thank you" we opened the door and slipped out with no-one noticing.

We'd be walking in silence for about ten minutes, when we reached a park. I sat down on one end of the bench, he sat the other.

"Did you mean everything?" I asked breaking the comfortable silence.

"Every single word of it. I want to be the one making you smile." I pulled him closer to me, I laid my legs over him and he started writing on my leg like he did when we were going out with his family. And he wrote

I love you

I'm sorry

I want to make you smile

Can I have kiss

I put my hands on his cheeks and slowly kissed him

"No more of that until we sort everything out."

"One more" we kissed once more slightly longer this time but who knew how long it would be before I got to do it again.

After that we walked back to mine and not long later everyone left and I went to bed, my head still running wild. Who knew what tomorrow could bring...