Part 14

First we played pass the ice. We were split in to two teams.  JJ, holly, Aston, Me,  Barney, Chloe and Connor. The the other team was Fran, Reesh, Beth, JB, Jess, Marvin and Kerri. So we set the clocks it was first team to get 5 cubes down to the cup. 

After missing, practical snogging. My team won. It was such a laugh. 

Then we played some drinking games pick a card and what ever number in the card, is how many shots. Another game was do a shot run to the other side of the room spin twice and run back. We played loads we were officially pissed.

I sat only floor spinning am empty vodka bottle around.

"I know.... Let'sss play Spin the bottle whoever spins has to kiss the person it lands on; not snog just kiss for 5 seconds."

They all sat down. I spun first and it landed on holly. We were both do pissed we went for it. Everyone cheered the game carried on. The only 2 I hadn't kissed were JJ as I said that was wrong, and Ast (much to my disappoint ment.) Beth and JB said they needed to talk so went to a bedroom on the middle floor, the rest where going to sleep so me holly JJ and Ast decided to head to my room do we didn't disturb them. I went to see if JB and Beth were joing us. I couldn't see them in JJ's room so I checked my parents. 

I looked in and as quick as I could shut the door and ran to my room in hysterics. 

"what's so funny Goldie?" Ast asked.

"I... I just walked in.. On JB and Beth... Having...sex." I could hardly talk I was laughing so much. Holly, JJ and Ast also laughed.

Holly and Me were at the top end Ast and JJ down bottom. 

"Have any of you lost your virginity?" holly asked.

"Nope." I replied instantly, I was proud of the fact I hadn't. I wanted to lose it with someone special not a one night thing.

"Same" holly replied.

"Well boys?" i asked curiously.

"No" whispered Aston. Whilst looking down. 

"JJ!"

"No" he also said looking down.

"Why you both ashamed by that? Don't you want to lose it with someone who you truly love and make love, not just a quick shag?"

"True, never looked at it like that."

They both agreed.

"It doesn't make you look cool to have lost your virginity."

"Let's play nervous. But don't actually

Finish off, get to the top of their thighs and if they haven't already stopped then you have to." I said

JJ automatically started on holly.

Ast started on me. He slowly crept up and I just layed there. I wasn't bothered by all that, I knew he wouldn't do anything so he got to the top and had to stop.  We put a film in. Holly and JJ were all cuddled up. So Ast was laying beside me stroking my hair. Have you had a good night babe?" Ast whispered. "Yeah. It's been good." I smiled. Our eyes locked.  We were both leaning forward when our lips met, fireworks were set off in my stoumcah, tongues were added quickly, we must have been snogging for 5 minutes. We pulled away. Smiling like a kid in sweet shop. 

"what was the other reason you gave me a them presents?" you asked remembering he had said he tell you.

He shuffled around his pocket. And pulled out a letter. 

"Read this beautiful." he whispered.

 I opened it..