Part 18

We got home and I ran straight to my room, jumped in the shower, got out and put on some skinny jeans, and and woolly jumper. And my slippers. I walked out to see Ast in some of JJ's joggers. He was standing outside my room. On his phone. 

"What you doing?" he looked up and spun his phone round, he had changed my name on his phone. *Girlfriend <3* 

"Awww, Ast. That's too cute, I'll change mine.* I got my phone out and changed his name to *Boyfriend <3* 

"You didn't tell JJ and Holly did you?" I asked Ast.

"Nope. I just went up and asked to borrow your shower and some of his clothes. I said we would explain later. But just so you know, when I told JJ I had a huge crush on you, he said he'd be fine if we got together, but he would beat me up if I hurt you."

I burst out laughing. We walked in to the chill room. To find holly and JJ curled up in the sofa watching a DVD. They both looked over and I just smiled. Ast sat down I went to sit next to him, but he grabbed my hips, causing me to fall on to his lap. I turned side ways, he had his arms around my waist, I put mine around his neck. We looked it to each others eyes. For that moment I felt like we were the only two in the world. I was stuck in the moment with him. Our lips meet, just as the kiss was about to deepen I heard a squeal, to look up and see holly jumping up and down.

She literally jumped on me and said how happy she was.  She then hugged Aston.

"So glad you got the guy if your dreams Madbag. Ast if you hurt her you'll have me to deal with."

"And me" JJ intrupted holly.

 We all sat chatting.

"Why did you run away after you sang Ast?" Holly asked curiously.

"I was scared." he muttered. I knew he wouldn't say much more soo covered for him.

"He was scared of our reaction. He was scared that I didn't like it. And that he had just made a fool of himself."

"You have an amazing voice tho Ast, you and Mad should do a duet." I giggled even tho, it didn't sound like that much of bad idea.

"You do have a good voice you know Ast." said JJ. 

"See Ast I told you." I said winking giving him a nudge. We carried on talking when the home phone rang. I got up and answered it. We had a phone in our chill room so we could get it easier seeing as we spent most of our time in there. It was Mum.

(M - Me/ ~ - Mum)

M - hey.

~ - Hey, it's mum.

M - How are you?!

~ - Good thanks, how are you and JJ?

M - we're amazing. Both not

Single anymore. Had an amazing birthday, wish you were here tho. JJ's changed, he's not the person you knew before you left. I have changed. For the best.

~ - I'm proud of you both. I wish me and your father were there to. But that's why I've called. Your dad has been offered a job for 6 months and it's in America. I'm not going to make you come as I trust you and JJ and Callum, when he's there. But we will both come home next week end and them were off. We would love to meet your boyfriend and JJ's girlfriend. So they can come out for a meal with us if you like?

M - Yeah, that would be nice. ( i say with a tear rolling down my cheek, I was in my room by now so the others could talk.)

~ - I have to go now but we will speak soon. love you.

M - love you too..

(the phone line went dead)

I sat a cried for a bit when I heard a knock at the door. 

"Come in" I shouted. My door opened slow to reveal JJ. 

"Whats up?" he asked quickly running over and climbing in my bed. He put his arm around me stroking my hair. 

"Mum & Dad are coming home this weekend. dad's been offered a job, for 6 months, in America. So they are taking us and Ast & Holly. Out for a meal. They are letting is stay, but why? We hardly see them as it is. But they are traveling 1000's of miles." I cried.

"Oh, it will be okay sis, you got your friends, and Aston." he winked at me causing me to smile.

I gave him a hug. It was nice to be able to have a nice brotherly hug when you needed one. 

We walked in the other room and explained what happened and they both said they were up for the meal. 

After tonight, I had two ideas buzzing around in my head. I needed to ask my parents one of them at the weekend, and Aston one soon. How will they react tho?