Chapter 31: The Terrifying Super Purprill

~Abandoned Funhouse- Nara Dreamland~

Following the location he heard throughout the city, Izuku made his way towards the abandoned amusement park. He enters the funhouse where he stood face to face with the Maverick.

"There you are! The hero Mega Man himself! I've got something for you...!" The lights turned on, revealing Sho tied up above electrifying water. "If you try anything, he'll have a shocking fall!"

"I'm the one you want! Let him go!!" Izuku demanded. 

The Maverick only laughs in amusement. "If you want to save him, all you have to do is stand still!" The Maverick then throws a dagger, hitting the wall near the target. "This is what will happen if you so much move a muscle..."

Another dagger was thrown, closer to the target. Another was about to be thrown when...

"Stop!!"

"Hmph. Sure, I'll stop... If you'll agree to a trade." The Maverick sways its arm to Sho. "I'll trade you this brat... For the Biometals you have... Models H, L, and F!!"

Izuku hesitated before pulling out the three Biometals. He throws them to the Maverick in return Sho was set free. 

"I did it! Prometheus and Pandora have always looked down on me... But with these Biometals... I'll be invincible!!" The Maverick laughs maniacally as the Biometals started to glow. "You're such a nice guy, Izuku! Unfortunately for you and your friend... I need test subjects!!"

The Biometals glowed even brighter. "I want to see just how powerful I am now!!" The Biometals were being absorbed inside then boom. "I can feel it! I can feel the power!!" 

"He used all three Biometals at once?!" Izuku said in disbelief, shielding his eyes from the light.

"I am invincible!!"

Izuku fires, but missed as Purprill uses 'Model H' to increase his speed. Purprill then uses 'Model F' to deliver a powerful punch to the stomach, sending Izuku to crash into the wall. Izuku gets up and slashes with the ZX-Saber, but didn't even make a scratch. His arms freeze together from the power of 'Model L'. Izuku was frozen in place and was vulnerable.

Meanwhile on top of the support beams, Prometheus and Pandora watched. 

"That idiot! He's fighting without our permission!!" Prometheus scowls with rage. "He forced the Biometals to merge with his body... His body can't withstand that much power for long. He's a fool. We should leave him to his fate." 

"I can feel it..." Pandora turns her attention towards the Slither Inc. tower in the distance. "Model W's restoration is almost complete."

Prometheus looks once more at Izuku before he and Pandora teleported away.

Purprill charges at Izuku, who was still frozen in ice. Suddenly the Maverick stops, its arm started to crumble along with its body. 

"What?! What's happening to me?!" With his body falling apart, Izuku broke free from the ice and destroyed Purprill with his ZX-Buster. The result left the Biometals turning to stone. 

"Oh how the mighty have fallen. Strong armor is nothing compared to the power of will." A Biometal floated in front of Izuku. "I am Biometal Model P. I thank you for freeing me, but at a terrible price."