Chapter 21: The Rising Fire

A loud explosion occurred. A fireball destroyed  building. A dragon-based reploid, who leveled the surrounding area in flames. Izuku merged into Model X and faced off against the attacker.

The Maverick explodes. Civilians surrounded him, asking questions or fanning out. Izuku escapes as security

The mall was temporally closed. The heroes and police in the ward undertook an emergency investigation, but in the end, they couldn't find anything. 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

(OC Hero Note)

Miyaki Geisha, also known by her hero name Dragonfist, is a pro hero and close friends with Battle Hero "Gunhead".

Appearance: Dragonfist is a woman with light blue eyes and black hair with a long ponytail. Dragonfist wears a set of armor similar to the Maverick, Magma Dragoon.

Personality: Dragonfist's personality contrasts with her friend, Gunhead. A very professional and friendly individual with values that make her a great teacher in combat. In a fight, she's composed and fierce, but otherwise, he tends to be unexpectedly kind to people. Remaining calm and gentle. Dragonfist often shows great concern for others, as well as the students from U.A. High. Despite being genuinely caring,surprisingly cool-headed and disciplined, although she loses her temper when her opponent gains the upper hand in battle

Age: 23

Birthday: April 2nd

Gender: Female

Height: 168 cm (5'6")

Blood Type: A

Quirk: Exploding Flame

Status: Alive

Family: Unnamed Mother

Occupation: Pro Hero, Martial Arts Teacher

Affiliations: U.A.

~Abilities~

Hadoken:(波動拳, Hadōken; "Surge Fist") - releases between one to three fireballs from her hands saying the word "Hadoken" while standing or kneeling.

Rising Fire: (ライジングファイア, Raijingu Faia) - she uses a fiery jumping uppercut and says "Shoryuken(昇龍拳; Shōryūken; "Rising Dragon Fist")".

Dive Kick:(急降下, Kyuukouka; "Nosedive") - A diving kick similar to Akuma's Tenmakujinkyaku or Adon's Jaguar Tooth.

Fire Pillar Attack: (火柱攻撃, Kachuu Kougeki) - she throws a fireball into one of the corners of the area to cause a pillar of lava to rise. 

Flame Attack: (火炎攻撃, Kaen Kougeki) - she can spew out a continues stream of flames from her mouth. 

Flame Bullet: (炎弾, Endan) - When her health is reduced by half, she releases a storm of fireballs into the air which then proceed to rain down over the entire arena. 

Exploding Flame: Her Quirk allows her to combine her fighting style with a fiery bonus. However she's weak to water and wind.

~Equipment~

Metallic Wings: Allows her to jump high and strike down at the enemy from the sky in high speed.

Dragon Claws: The metal claws from her hands and feet of her costume can be used as weapons to tear and slash at the enemy. 

(Attires)

Hero Costume:

Civilian: