Chapter 27: Hot Wind is Blowing

"Yo, U.A. High! How do you do?! We're the League of Villain New Genesis Unit!" Outside the forest, the sword wielding villain introduced himself as part of the League of Villain, the students and Tiger stood on their guard, staring at the villains warily.

He was a man with a reptile-like appearance, having green scales on his skin and a face shaped much like a lizard. Hair was long and held backwards, with a distinctive pink color. Wore an outfit similar to Stain's also carried an enormous sword consisting of many different blades.

"League of Villains...?! Why are you here...?!" Mashirao demanded.

The other villains stepped on Pixiebob's head where her wound was and stomped, the blonde-haired hero was thrown to the ground again, the villain lifted her up a but by grabbing a full lock of her hair. "Hey, do you think I should, or should not, crush this cat's skull? What do you think, guys?" The villain threatened.

"Wait Magne, hold up! What's the rush, sistah?!" Then the sword wielding villain grinned at Tiger maliciously. "You too, Tiger, calm down! The authority on whether they live or die rests on how it lines up with what Stain decreed!"

"Stain...?!" Tenya's eyes widened. "They must be a gang influenced by him...!"

The villain glance at him. "And, oh, right, I've got one out for you, little four-eyes! You're the one who was there during the Hosu Incident! Ah, where are my manners? I'm Spinner." He introduced himself, unraveling his sword. "I'm the man who'll spin his dreams into being!"

The two heroes were about to fight when a small shadow emerges from the forest. It was Kouta.

"Kouta?!" Mandalay shouted, seeing her nephew running towards them.

Just then, a massive mech-like armor jumped out of nowhere and grabbed Kouta. The pilot was a reploid of blond hair and blue eyes. Mandalay and the others stood silently as the unknown individual proceeded to crush the child.

Then she realized who the man was. It was the very Maverick who killed her cousin. Kouta's parents. 

"Didn't except those fucked up heroes to have a kid. Just makes my job the more fun." The Maverick laughs.

Another shadow jumps out of the forest, freeing Kouta by slicing the mech's arm. The figure was revealed to be the same IF prototype, who Izuku destroyed during the final exams. Newly designed after being destroyed. Bladewolf lands next to Mandalay and drops Kouta from its jaw.

The Maverick unravels a large axe-like chainsaw then jumps in the air, preparing an attack. Bladewolf blocks the attack with its chainsaw. The Maverick was proven to be powerful as it tossed Bladewolf across the ground. It swung its axe, but wolf managed to jump out of the way and lands behind it.

"If you don't know freedom, then I can't expect you to get our cause." The Maverick got into an attack stance. Wolf stood his ground, glancing back at the group.

"Get to cover." He ordered. The pro heroes nodded, taking Kouta and the students far away from the two. As the fight with the villains commences the two faced each other.

"But it don't matter. Understand it or not... You'll die for it all the same!"

"All this... and beaten by a goddamn mutt..."

"It is said all dogs have their day." Wolf said plainfully.

"You little fuck... You piece o' shit... What about the freedom of this whole country?!"

"Freedom cannot be forced on others. It must be earned for oneself." Wolf replied.

"Mangy... goddamn... son of a..." The Maverick explodes before finishing its sentence. The battle between heroes and villains ragged on. However, things just got worse.

A fleet of Maverick Galleons landed. This was a battle between two forces.