Chapter 26: Evil Makes It Move

"Oh, and yeah this thing sucks." Toga complains, referring to the gas mask that she was wearing and the heavy equipment on her back, which was connected to the mask. "Not cute enough!"

"It was crafted by an underworld designer/developer. Never mind its form, it's function should hold the reason." One of the masked villains informed her.

"That's not what I'm talking about! I'm talking about how uncute it is!" Toga whined, her arms flailing around like a kid having a tantrum.

The other masked villain was still restless and desires action. "It doesn't matter, just let me strike early! I can't stop from trembling excitement here!"

"Keep your mouth shut, you bunch of loons." Dabi ordered, glaring at them over his shoulder. "We can't yet... We'll carry out the plan. Only once all ten of us have assembled."

Soon, three other masked villains showed up with one apologizing. "Sorry I kept ya waitin'!"

Dabi whips around to face his comrades and informed them. "No matter how many two-bit crooks you gather together, if all they got is bravado, then you're only increasing your risk factor. You gotta go it right. And that means you need an elite few with plenty of experience." He then turns and gazes at the cabin. "So first, we'll let the children see... that their days of peace were only ever at our mercy." 

Dabi slide his orbs before he added. "And don't forget our real reason to be here. We're here... to kidnap him."

~The Next Day~

"Mr. Aizawa, it's already been three days already. Shouldn't the other teachers be here?" Izuku asked, curiously while training.

"It's just as I said before we reached the camp. We're operating on a strictly need-to-know basis so that villains don't catch on to our every move." Aizawa explained.

"And that's why you're with us now!" Pixiebob cut in, beaming brightly.

Aizawa gives her a look before he continues to speak. "And that goes all the more for All Might. We've surmised that he is one of the villains' goal, so of course we couldn't have him come with us. For better or worse, the man stands out. And so this is how it has to be..." 

Pixiebob hummed, noticing the gloomy atmosphere in the air before she decides to change the topic. "Putting all that aside, guess what we're doing this evening! We're putting on a class-against-class test of courage! After intense training, comes intense playtime! This is what they call: the carrot and the stick!"

~Night~

Somewhere in the forest the villains set the trees on fire as the students were busy with a test of courage.

Two villains appeared in front of the Pussycats and the remaining students, they engaged with Mandalay and Tiger, but they managed to injure Pixiebob greatly.

Izuku realized something and ran towards the cliff.