Chapter 28: Izuku vs Muscular

~Meanwhile at the Cliff~

Izuku coughed violently and analyze the situation. 

"Even though I came to prevent him from coming into contact with a villain... To think a villain would be right here...! Shit... And my communicator is still busted! Dammit, I came without informing the others where exactly this place is... Which means backup is not an option... It's just me." 

Izuku pulls out his ZX-Saber and got into a fighting stance. "You say... You'll save him... 'No matter what'?" The villain laughs mockingly at him. "That's an 'aspiring hero' for you, I guess! Always showing up everywhere with those smog looks of righteousness! So you'd the one named 'Midoriya' then? Awesome. If it's you, I've been notified to take initiative and straight kill you." He takes off his cloak and activates his Quirk.

"I'm gonna take my time in wrecking you so show me some blood!"

The villain lunges at Izuku, who quickly raises his saber to shield himself, but the villain overpowered him in both offense and defense with Izuku barely being able to keep up, sending the boy crashing into the wall.

"Ah, whoops. Almost forgot." Before Izuku could register anything, the villain suddenly gets in his face and grinned menacingly. "If you know; do tell. Where's that 'Bakugou' brat? Gotta do my work requirements first..."

Izuku switches to 'Model FX' and punches the villain with a fiery Knuckle Buster.

"Can I put you down for an 'I dunno'? That's okay? Alrighty then..." In the next second, the villain suddenly appears in front of him and kicks him in the stomach, sending him flying again. Izuku lands on his feet and fires at the villain. 

He didn't show hesitation or mercy as he continuously beats the living hell out of the muscular villain. The powerful smack with incredible force smashes the villain into the cliff. The villain's artificial eye pops out and the villain became incapacitated due to the great force of Izuku's attack.

He heard something and looks up. Izuku saw a Maverick fleet over the cabin and immediately runs back.