record VII: xerazalea//explosion.

The next day, Evangelique walked the snowy cobblestone streets of Mumei. Bustling crowds of men and women hummed in harmony.
  The brick, stone, and concrete buildings were all made a caramel and chocolate brown color in the light of the sun, with beautiful glass windows held by wooden window panes revealing what they sold.
  People of many different appearances wore coats lightly powdered with frost. Street musicians danced to their melodies, and children ran, giggling and smiling.

  "So, why are we touring today?" asked Evangelique. "Isn't there training I should be doing?"
  "Yes, but you've just arrived here!" replied Yasha. "It's important you get to relax after your trip, and there's nothing better than that than sightseeing with your team!"

  Evangelique paused for a moment and pondered over what Yasha said.

  "Yasha..." began Eva. Yasha looked at her with slight perplexity."What makes us a team, anyway?"
  "That's a good question," replied Yasha. "I mean, after all, I'm not teaching at the university like you and Augustine. I'm not a doctor like Althia, not a Hitsujikai like Ago and I'm not a Troubador like Cyril."

  Yasha smirked and put her hands into her pockets.

  "However, when I became a Perithalpsi so I could help with damage relief, I was put in the same dormitories as Cyril and the others. Some people say it's because we all work under Alethia Mission Organization, but I think there's more to it."

  The sun danced in her teal eyes, turning them a river green in the light.

  "I think...we're supposed to grow together," continued Yasha. "Sure, we have different opinions and personalities, but we all believe in Elohim. In our shared faith in Him, we are supposed to grow together, even if it's hard and we fight. It's a very wholesome experience that I can truly say has helped me see what family truly is."

  Yasha's grin became bright in the sunlight of the snowy day. A sense of pride and love was about her, and Evangelique could feel it.

  "What a beautiful day it is!" exclaimed Cyril, suddenly.

  The golden sun had revealed itself, dyeing the surrounding clouds a soft yellow. The snow was still falling gently to the ground, sparkling in the daylight.

  "This weather is so breathtaking, honestly," replied Yasha enthusiastically. "You really can't beat Mumei's weather!!"
  "I agree..." breathed Eva, who stared at the shops and restaurants of Mumei's town square.

  Everyone and everything was bright and beautiful to young Evangelique, who felt so high in spirits, to a point in which she believed she would be able to float away from the joy inside of her heart.

  "It's so beautiful here..." whispered Eva, barely keeping calm.

  Just as she began to try and catch up with whatever her fellow teammates were talking about, her eyes caught hold of something more breathtaking than the scenery before her.
  Within the crowds of people, a man stood at a flower vendor's wagon, his sunset hair shining in the rays of the sun.
  He wore the uniform of a soldier--a clear blue coat, white slacks, and maroon-colored boots. Covering his neck was the same white scarf Eva had seen him wear before.

  "I'm going to the flower vendor over there!" exclaimed Eva, pointing straight ahead.
  "Ah, alright then!" replied Yasha, smiling.

  Eva smiled at her and began to run straight ahead, towards the bright and blooming flowers.
  They were all vibrant in color, despite the snow that fluttered around them. The one Eva recognized looked at the azalea flowers with a tender gaze. Gently, he stroked the petals of an orange azalea.