18

This chapter is dedicated to Roseleenmohan for leaving such a kind comments on some of my chapter's.  Thank u so much! 

Published 5/5/19

Lavi thought it would be a good idea for krory to go sight seeing. By himself.

(That's not really a good idea,  he doesn't know how things work)

"Hey krory,  do you mind if I tag along.  I've never been here before" I asked krory matching his walking pace.

He gave me a shy smile. "I don't mind" he told me.

"See you"! Allan and lavi called to us.  As krory ran off me hot on his tail making sure to keep him out of trouble.

Krory stopped at a stand selling masks.

"What an amazing mask" krory whispered.  I to was looking at masks hoping to find something for my eye.

My sword was in a crystal sheath connected to my bag on my back.

I could hear the man at the stall trying to pull one over on krory.  I got infront of krory and in the mans face scarring him.

"Back off,  we ain't buying anything" I growled at the man.  He quickly ran from me not before saying sorry and excuse me.

I looked back at krory with a calm look.  "Krory you need to be careful.  Lots of people will try and take advantage of you.  There are lots of bad people in this world" I explained to krory.

Krory nodded with a sad puppy kinda look.  I sighed before I slowly reached up and rubbed his head.  Causing his eyes to widen in shock and stare at me.

My eyes stayed locked on my hand in his hair.  It was so soft.

I pulled my hand away from his head.  Turning my head away from him. 

Soon we met back up with allen and lavi just as the train arrived at the station.

Lavi and krory sat on one side of the booth while I sat next to allen on the other side.  The train started moving and immediately I started feeling sick.

I wrapped my arms around my stomach trying to ease my pain.

"Man foxy,  you have some serious motion sickness" lavi exclaimed watching me.

I glared at him not responding.  Lavi than sat up straighter with a look on his face as if he just remembered something.

"I almost forgot, I picked something up for you" lavi told me digging into his pocket.  He pulled out a small box that had a small bow on top keeping the top and bottom of the box together and held it out to me.

I slowly took it from him watching him carefully making sure this was not some joke. All he did was smile at me.

I undid the bow and opened the box.  I pulled out a piece of fabric  and held it between my two hands.  It was a simple black eye patch like his.  I looked up at lavi my one visible eye widened in shock.

He had a small blush on his cheeks as he watched me. He used one of his hands to scratch behind his head.

"So do you like it"?