6

(Created by me)

Published 2/22/19

As I came closer to the kids they looked up at me. Some with confusion whiles others fear. I gave them a kind smile bending down so I was now squatting. I sat my violin case down then taking my bag off setting it down to.

I went back to my violin case un clasping it. I opened it's case to see my wooden instrument. I pulled it out and showed the kids. They looked at it in awe.

I stood back up taking a few steps away from the kids. I set my violin in place on my shoulder. I kept my gaze on the kids as I began to play.

Their faces lit up in joy. I then started kinda hoping around doing light spins here and their. I was practically dancing. Soon the kids joined in and begain to dance as well. Soon a crowed began to form. I then decided to do something a little extra.

I did a slight jog running at the crowd just before I hit them I did a back flip making sure my legs were pointed. The crowded gasped and cheered. Soon enough the crowd joined in on the dancing.

I was laughing for the first time in a long time. I was smiling and I was so happy.

Soon the song came to an end and everyone cheered and clapped. I waved at them then bowed to them. The kids that were on the steps came running up to me all of them hugging me and thanking me.

I looked up as I felt eyes on me and what I saw made me freeze. Allen, lavi and bookman were their all three of them starring at me allen and lavi faces were covered in shock.

I sighed and said my goodbyes to the kids heading back over to where I put my stuff, I put my violin back in it's case before putting the case into my backpack and slinging it onto my back. I then turned around and headed to the group of three.

I gave them a glare. "What" I growled at them, knocking them out of their shock. Lavi pointed a finger in my face. "I knew you weren't all mean, someone so hot could never be purely mean" he yelled.

I glared at him harder. "If you wish to keep your finger I suggest you get it out of my face". Lavi pulled his finger back away from my face holding it to his chest with a horrified look on his face.

I looked back at allen. "So whats the plan kid" I asked? Allen's face grew red. "MY NAMES NOT KID ITS ALLEN" he yelled at me. Lavi had his hands over his mouth trying not to laugh.

"Whatever" I sighed. "Anyway how's your eye doing" I asked?

Allen took a deep breath in calming down.

" it should be ok soon I hope, I just can't see out of it at the moment and as for the plan, the plan is that once it gets dark were gonna head up to that Castle and after that, well I've not planned that far ahead yet. Besides vampires aren't even real, also how's your shoulder you got hit to by that akuma?".