2

Published 1/27/19

I looked at him thinking about if I should stay or go. I sighed I was gonna regret this. "Fine I'll stay" I said pulling my wrist away. I was then hugged by a villager and so was the boy with white hair. They were saying thank you over and over again. I was losing my temper and fast.

I hated being touched by strangers. "If you don't let me go right now, that vampire will be the last of your worries" I growled out. All the men that were hugging me ran and hid behind the boy all of them shaking in fear.

The boy even looked scared. "She's scary" one man whispered. I sent him a dirty and annoyed glare making him shake and turn white. "She reminds me of kanda a little" the boy mumbled. I did not ask who this kanda was. It was none of my concern.

The mayor led us to a larger building. Leading us up some flights of stairs before entering a hallway stopping at a door. He opened it and walked in, the boy to walk in and I slowly followed. The room was small and had two beds in it, one on each side of the room.

"It's late, so I suggest you rest up here and get started tomorrow. Goodnight" he said before leaving. I headed over to the bed on the right side of the room setting my stuff down before sitting down myself leaning back on my hands.

"So what ya wanna talk about kid" I asked him? The boys face turned red and he turned to me. "I'm not a kid! You cant be much older than me!" He yelled at me angry. "Act like a kid get treated like one" I told him with a shrug of my shoulders. "The names Rosella RedFox" I told him kicking my boots off.

"I'm Allen Walker, and can I see your hand again" he asked me? I gave his a weird look before lifing my gloveless hand up to him.

He came closer gently holding it. He trace the Cross and the back veins coming from it. "I was right" he whispered. "Right about what" I asked pulling my hand away. He gave me a bright smile "your an innocence accommodator like me" he told showing his dark red hand. My eyes widened and I stood up.

I got over my shock and glared at him full of hate. I marched closer to him as he backed up. Soon I had him pinned to the wall. I created crystals around my hand in the shape of a fist punching the wall next to his head.

Allen now looked scared, just like all the others did. "I don't have that thing you call innocence" I growled. I pulled my crystal covered fist away from the wall and brought it up near my face. "This" I waved it back and forth "is a curse, it's the sign of a monster " I growled again pulling away.

Do We Have A Deal? (D.gray Man) Various X Ocजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें