15

(Created by me, that's what her dark hollow djinn equip looks like)

Published 4/19/19

I made my way down the long dark corridor with my new weapon held tightly in my right hand.  I stumbled a bit grabbing onto the wall as the ground began to shake. After a few moments the shaking came to a stop.

I pushed myself off the wall that I was using for balance and took off into a fast Sprint after hearing a monstrous cry and things being blown up. I stopped by a window that looked into a large room.

I stiffened seeing allen and lavi looking pretty beat up and being held by those crazy giant flowers from before.

I had to act quickly if I wanted to save them.

Now might be the perfect time to try out your new powers,  or fuse with me

I was going to argue with Shimetsu,  but decided against it.

"How do I do that" I asked?

Use the sword and the rest will come with ease

My body began to move on it's own,  I brought the sword up to my hand slicing my middle finger along the blade before running it along it. 

Till I reached the hilt where the strange symbol was.

"Shimetsu the dark Hollow djinn of life and death,  take shelter within me. Transform my whole body into a great warrior" I cried out as a black tornado surrounded me made of what looked like  pure black butterflies.  I heard glass shatter and felt the ground shake.

I felt my body grow more powerful,  stronger.  I felt two things grow out of my upper back and something large grow from my lower back.

My clothes disappeared and were changed to something else.  That felt a lot more revealing.  I also felt something cover my face.

I opened my eyes my vision was twise as clear now. I brought my hand up to my face,  feeling a mask.

I looked over my shoulder and saw two giant wings made of blood red crystals,  I then looked down as I felt movement.  I had also grown a large lizard like tail.

I looked down at my chest and saw a large hole where my Cross and heart used to be.  The hole went right through my body.

Now your heartless

I scanned the rest of my body quickly seeing  that I was showing a lot of skin,  my clothes were a long cloth that went between my legs leaving them completely uncovered kind of like a skirt. 

My chest and the sides were covered in this weird black ink looking stuff that was skin tight against me.

I looked up twords allen and lavi that were being held by plants looking at me in utter shock. 

"Rosella" they exclaimed in shock not using their nicknames they had given me before.

My wings lifted me off the ground before shooting me through the already broken window.  I shot down twords allen and lavi.

Raising my sword I started slicing and destroying all the plants at a fast pace and dodging them when they tried to attack me.