10

Published 3/21/19

Lavi sat up more in my arms looking at the women in shock.

Lavis eye once again turned into hearts. He quickly stood up, out of my arms with a giant smile on his face.

"Strike!" Lavi yelled and started to hop towards her in a love sick puppy daze. 

I watch him with one of my eye brows raised as far as it could go on my head.

I got up off the ground dusting myself off as I walked over to stand by allen. 

While I was saving lavi allen had blown a giant hole in the wall where the women was standing.

"Lavi" allen said in a questioning voice with a creeped out look on his face.

"Dude,  she's totally my type! " lavi cried out happily. Just as he got closer two of those crazy flowers from before appeared on either side of lavi.

"W-wait!  Hey!" Allen tried to warn the dazed lavi. 

The women was making suggestive gestures to lavi.  "What a cute boy you are." She told lavi crouching down to be closer to him.  " how'd you like to be my lover?" She asked with a mischievous smile.

" seriously?!Yeah!Yeah!" Lavi exclaimed excitedly!

Allen used his giant clawed hand to pull lavi back and away from the women. Allen and lavi had a little agreement as I watched the women ready to attack if I see fit.

"That crest! Are you exorcists? My name is Eliade, and I mm Lord Arystar's servant. What are you three doing here?" She demanded.

"Were vampire hunting." Lavi said proudly. 

This idiot is going to get us killed I swear.

" looking for the Villager that the baron abducted." I stated walking forward more.  My arms now completely covered in sharp Jagged crystals.

"Villager? Oh, is that who this was?" Eliade asked picking up a cart that had a wooden Casket on top." What do you think this is? " she asked.

I took another step forward along with lavi and allen. "A coffin?" Allen whispered in shock.

"Well, what's inside is the important part. If you want it, you can have it!"
Eliade said lifting the coffin up tipping  it towards us.

Allen & Lavi Rushed forward to stop the coffin as it came barreling down towards us. 

I jumped in front of them in the nick of time as one of the giant monster killer plants shot out of the ground and started  to gobble down the dead body in the coffin.

Allen & Lavi we're shocked from what I could tell by their facial expressions.  I watched as Eliade ran off down one of the many halls disappearing from View.

I growled under my breath.  That little bitch was gonna get it. I then noticed out of the corner of my eye something strange happening to the killer flower plants,  black stars started appearing all over them.

Before I could Say anything I was blinded by a bright light.  I tried to block out by covering my eyes in my hand.

" this doesn't seem good!" I heard allen call out.