Chapter 45: What is going on?

En başından başla

"Next. Next. Next!" Yugyeom jumped excitedly.

"Calm your titties," Nelson oppa said in English. I bursted out laughing.

"Huh?"

"What does that mean?" Jimin oppa asked.

"Yeah, what did you said?" Semra unni asked.

Nelson oppa looked at me and we both snickered. We were the only one who understood that.

"Nothing, I just said you're a cute maknae," Nelson oppa lied, "Now, next?" He held in his laugh.

"Okay...?" Aiden oppa asked. He hesitated and began, "Fa~~" he let out a calm and soft sound of Fa.

"Ooih!! Nice!" Yerin unni yelled.

"Son~!" Semra unni sang it higher.

"Dam.." Kaein oppa sighed then laughed, "La! Oh shi-- wait!" He rubbed his throat and laughed.

"You can get 2 chances," Yugyeom said.

"Oh, good," Kaein oppa prepared, "La!!!"

"Oh!!" We surprised for him.

"Si!!!" Jimin oppa yelled in a note thats higher than Si.

"Do!!" Nelson oppa easily did that note.

"Re~~" Yerin unni easily did that note.

"Mi--" Jr oppa suddenly cracked his voice. We bursted out laughing at the sound of it. "No! No! Wait! Give me another chance, I didn't prepare my voice," his excuse.

"Yeah right," Nelson oppa laughed.

"Wait," Jr oppa said, "Mi!!!!"

I heavily sighed. I'm Fa. It's gonna be hard, "F-FAA!!!" I literally yelled but it hit the note alright.

"Son!!" Luis oppa cracked his voice, "Wait! Son!" He tried again and succeeded. It hit the note just right.

"Luis, just out, you'll fail on your next turn anyway," Sora patted him.

"Yeah, I admit," he laughed.

"Sora, you should out too! You know well you can't reach it there," Kaein oppa laughed.

Sora laughed and sighed, "Yeah..

"I know you, the truth hurts," Kaein oppa came to Sora and hugged her.

"Kaein oppa, saranghaeyo," Sora said. Nelson oppa, Luis oppa, Semra unni, Ahna unni and I had a disgusted face on our faces.

" Ew," Semra unni said.

"The truth hurts. That's why people lie. That's why I said I love you," Sora started patting Kaein oppa's back. She started laughing in a dumb way and slowly became an evil laugh.

"You're so mean!" Kaein oppa pushed her out.

The vocal warm up was finished. Nelson oppa, Semra unni, Ahna unni, and I were the top of the group. We went against Yerin unni, Jimin oppa, Yugyeom and Jr oppa. Yugyeom apparently. We got a stronger voice than him, even to Jr oppa. Ahna unni lost right after Jr oppa.

Yerin unni and Jimin oppa's voice were really high. Like it was echoing the whole room while they're watching us. I see Semra unni's voice the same as Jimin oppa's voice. It's high and squeaky in a cute way. They don't take charge much in singing but when they do, it's always to hit the high notes. In conclusion, JYP came to us and stopped Semra unni from screaming anymore. Her voice wasn't strong but very stable. He said if we ever debut, Semra unni would just sing the highlights of the song, like Jimin oppa.