Not paid to love

"Davita let me tell you something if that man dont wanna do right by you let him go an if he comes back make his ass slave for you" Vic said taking a puff of her cigarette.

"No no you younger generation of woman dont understand  you got to want more from eachother than just that bumping an babies and fast money"said Lilly sitting beside Vic

"if you want a healthy marriage keep him doped up your grandfather is upstairs so high that he thinks he is paralyzed i been loving it i never had so much free time getting old is the best"said lilly lighting up her joint she pulled from out of her shirt.

All three woman joined in a laugh and begin to rotate the medical weed around. "baby girl if you want him back go get him but im tellin you just cuz you want him dont mean you need him" said Vic blowing smoke out of her nose.

"shes right Davita she raised you on your own an you came great bless your father heart may he rest in peace"said Lilly bowing her head down.

" im going to move on im ready this is it i dont want him as a man"Davita said choking on the smoke."You need to go on a date with a nice man"Said Vic reaching out for the joint."my bingo hall has a speed dating thing tonight 21  and up"Lilly said letting her high take over.

"I dont know i thought people only did in movies an the burbs"Davita said laughing."Its going to be fun just go i will even too when you feel your ready to go we can go"Said vic dumping the tail of the joint in the ash tray. Davita an Vic sat back an too let the high take over.