Baby mama

"I'm glad your here with me Davita I'm sorry I took so long to come back for you"Charles said pouring champagne in their glasses. "what was the very important thing you had again " Davita said sipping her champagne. "well I finished a deal with my partner " Charles said joining her in a drink. "now Charles don't tease " Davita walked over to him and massages his shoulders. "I'm opening a clinic in California" Davita swung around and kisses Charles "I'm glad your happy.. Would that mean you would be open to commute" Davita gave Charles a smirk "your moving... When? " Charles put his glass down and walked out on their hotel balcony "I already have a home there my wife and I brought it a few years back it was our vacation home" the wind shook the curtains and chills ran down Davita spine. Charles noticed and walked back inside closing the door behind him. "I don't want to loose you Davita move in with me we can run the clinic together and be a happy family.

"okay !" they broke out in laughter and landed on the bed. "I promise you will live a long and happy life with me Davita Beth Maywood.

The next morning Davita and Charles packed."these last few days have been amazing "Davita handed her things to Charles.  The ride to the airport was anything but quite they talked about there plans for the future and how June would fit into there life together. On the plane ride home Davita convinced Charles to come with her to tell her mother about the move.

"mom this is Charles Tise my boyfriend " Davita introduced him. "you can call my vic Charles " she said bitting her lip. "I came over to let you know Im moving to California with Charles and June"Davita said ignoring her mother's flirty behavior.  "what did you just say?... Davita you don't have a job how can you afford to pick up an move beside Marcus your child's father won't be to happy with that idea" Vic turned her attention to Davita."mother this is my life your the one who told me I need to move on from Marcus I thought you would be happy " Davita said angered. "your right I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you but I didn't raise you to make rash decisions. "I'm not mom Charles is a doctor and I'm going to work in the office with him we have everything figured out." Charles smiled when he seen the twinkle in Davita eyes after hearing her talk about there future.

"what of Marcus... Did this plan get back to him yet" Vic said sounding defeated. "he is going to give up his rights and no mother he doesn't know yet and I would like to keep it that way until I'm ready to tell him"
"Well cheers to the happy couple but if you don't mind I have a hot date to get ready for " Vic said as she reopened the front door. "Okay mother love you too"